Your Exam Supervisors (1 Viewer)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
starrysky said:
Oh jeez, I'm jealous. Wish I could have a cute guy at my EE1 exam tomorrow. :mad1: Jeez would that boost my confidence. Hah.
I keep forgetting you swing that way and it freaks me every time. :p

You prepared, Xuan?

dchung

chungy
HSC
i reckon how good are they>?!??!??!?!???!??!??!?!

I WAS REALLLY impressed by this one supervisor in my maths 3unit. as u can imagine i was stressing out after seeing some of those questions (esp that whacky 7 aye?? yep whacky oldy seveny whacko hard practically 4 unit q7 ay ay??)

so as i was saying i was starting to get overly stressed - to the point that i was basically numb all over but sweating at the same time, i just kept writing but i couldnt feel what i was doing so i thought i should prob stop and take a breather. I was feeling cold with the bloody air conditioner (no i dont go to a private school - thankgod for that) so i asked for some 2 minute noodles ( they have them in the canteen right next to the exam room) and she laughed and said u cant be serious then i said well could i please have a glass of water then and she said certainly. Then about 20 minutes later when i was doing that questions about the family with 4 kids arranging themselves in seats, WHAT DO U KNOW?? she had 2 minute noodles in a cup!!!!!
I WAS SO HAPPY AND SURPRISED

anywho i dont recommend u try it becuase i very much doubt they will get it for u, this particular exam supervisor was special

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
dchung said:
i reckon how good are they>?!??!??!?!???!??!??!?!

I WAS REALLLY impressed by this one supervisor in my maths 3unit. as u can imagine i was stressing out after seeing some of those questions (esp that whacky 7 aye?? yep whacky oldy seveny whacko hard practically 4 unit q7 ay ay??)

so as i was saying i was starting to get overly stressed - to the point that i was basically numb all over but sweating at the same time, i just kept writing but i couldnt feel what i was doing so i thought i should prob stop and take a breather. I was feeling cold with the bloody air conditioner (no i dont go to a private school - thankgod for that) so i asked for some 2 minute noodles ( they have them in the canteen right next to the exam room) and she laughed and said u cant be serious then i said well could i please have a glass of water then and she said certainly. Then about 20 minutes later when i was doing that questions about the family with 4 kids arranging themselves in seats, WHAT DO U KNOW?? she had 2 minute noodles in a cup!!!!!
I WAS SO HAPPY AND SURPRISED

anywho i dont recommend u try it becuase i very much doubt they will get it for u, this particular exam supervisor was special
MY NAME IS IN YOUR USERNAME ! =gets hyped up=

anyway , are we supposed to be allowed to eat in exams ? or did you have some special provisions thing ? i doubt our supervisors would even answer the question , let alone go make the noodles for us !

G

gaoOO

xclusv2bhung said:
MY NAME IS IN YOUR USERNAME ! =gets hyped up=

anyway , are we supposed to be allowed to eat in exams ? or did you have some special provisions thing ? i doubt our supervisors would even answer the question , let alone go make the noodles for us !
i reckon i'd be kicked out if i tried to eat.

i'm going to pray for that hot supervisor for tomorrow's exam.

good luck extension 1 students :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
gaoOO said:
i reckon i'd be kicked out if i tried to eat.

i'm going to pray for that hot supervisor for tomorrow's exam.

good luck extension 1 students :)
Oh, I wish I had hawt supervisors. :eek:

All the supervisors at my school are old, lovely people but old. :)

HSC
tanjin said:
Oh, I wish I had hawt supervisors. :eek:
Same here, haha.

Someone ate a lollipop during one of our exams.
But it was annoying, because it was pretty noisy. :(

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Same here, haha.

Someone ate a lollipop during one of our exams.
But it was annoying, because it was pretty noisy. :(
People were eating those nutrition bars during Eng Paper 1, but yeah I didn't hear anything and the supervisors didn't say anything either.

SSejychan

HSC
You guys were allowed to take food in?? 0_o...

well, anywho, our supervisors were actually really nice and friendly. And, i liked the announcer-woman. She was cool. =)

hellopian

HSC
All of my supervisors were old, yet all of them were really nice, asked how we went etc. A friend of mine sat for his IPT exam and apparently one of them accidentally took a nap and they were the only supervisor :rofl:. The main supervisor came back in and tapped him on the shoulder

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
SSejychan said:
You guys were allowed to take food in?? 0_o...

well, anywho, our supervisors were actually really nice and friendly. And, i liked the announcer-woman. She was cool. =)
No, we weren't allowed but people did. I don't think our supervisors noticed that people were eating as only a few were and they were mostly sitting in the corners or at the far end.

ZOMG. fuck.

I really want tomorrow to come and go - fast. :(

FromDeeEast

HSC
my exam supervisor was fucken knitting the whole fucken time i was doing my software exam.

I stg i could easily cheat and get away with it cause there so fucking old and dumb

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ours werent really doing anything cept walking around and around and around
damn you guys are lucky , with your COOL-er supervisors ; but ours are pretty awesome too =D

=hopes that gaoOO and tanzin get hot supervisors for today so they can do well=

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
All of mine have been really nice, and swift with books. gotta love that ^__^~ and especially helping me to tie books at the end and organise them ~ Yay

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
=hopes that gaoOO and tanzin get hot supervisors for today so they can do well=
Unfortunately Hung, I did not get any hawt supervisors :(

Two women (One would be close to 70 years old and the other - I have no idea, but her freakishly tight clothing wasn't very helpful) and the head supervisor who happens to be an old man with a weird accent were the only supervisors we had today, as only 20 people do EE1 at my school. :)

I am FREE. :D

Last edited:

tox

HSC
Ours aren't bad, a little bit lost in the beginning but now they're getting better haha.

Today in Ext Eng, the head examiner who reads out the "The board of studies requires.." thing, said "I'd sing this to you for a change but I'm not very good.." Haha, she's nice. =)

xxJTxx

HSC
LOL this thread has totally cracked me up haha.

Mine are realllly nice. The head supervisor used to be the science lab technician..so she is a very familiar face.
She gives us a minty/starburst/fantail(sp?) once every hour...which is pretty cool.

And she is just nice over all, conversing and stuff. She's cool...she has gotten so sick of the whole "if you have any notes" thing she just goes "if you have any notes yada yada you know the drill"...XD

The other surpervisors are a little frustrating, and I really don't trust them when like you ask them questions on how to fill in the front pages or something...lol. They are all very old. Today, in ext, I had to CLEAR MY THROAT very loudly, on behalf of one of my friends, so that one of the surpervisors could get up from whatever was SO DAMN interesting that she was reading to get a booklet lol. (head surpervisor was outta the room at the time).

FairyFloss

HSC
Mine were fairly nice.
They only checked our calculators in exams with a small amount of people

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
FromDeeEast said:
my exam supervisor was fucken knitting the whole fucken time i was doing my software exam.

I stg i could easily cheat and get away with it cause there so fucking old and dumb
Because cheating will get you through life.

My EE1 supervisor was amusing - he was an angry old fat guy who was really nice to us but liked to walk outside and shout at any kid who walked within 10 metres of the room we had our exam in. At the top of his voice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)