Your dream shoes! (2 Viewers)

special_k

HSC
If you're tall, use it! Wear heels. I think tall girls, unless they're rail thin, can look a bit something (I don't know, but it's wrong) in flats.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
I wore some 7cm heels to Bankstown the other day and all the Asians were staring at me like I was Godzilla. I'm around 178cm btw. And I'm Asian.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah tall girls in heels always look very supermodel-esque....if I had the height I would definitely flaunt it!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Yeah tall girls in heels always look very supermodel-esque....if I had the height I would definitely flaunt it!
but you have to stoop to even talk to someone!! and your always head and shoulders above everyone else, even most of the guys! being tall just makes me really self conscious. at least if your short, you can fix it with heels. nothing to make you look shorter. :(

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe I wouldnt have the boy problem, mine is nearly 2m tall.

Its probably just a case of 'the grass is always greener'.....Id love to tower over everyone and strut confidently down the street in heels looking like a supermodel goddess.....

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Hehe I wouldnt have the boy problem, mine is nearly 2m tall.

Its probably just a case of 'the grass is always greener'.....Id love to tower over everyone and strut confidently down the street in heels looking like a supermodel goddess.....
*sigh* and i'd love to go somewhere without someone saying "god your tall. i feel like such a short ass next to you". or id love to be just the same height as most of my girlfriends

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe just punch them in the head next time they say that....I promise you they won't say it again :p

special_k

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
*sigh* and i'd love to go somewhere without someone saying "god your tall. i feel like such a short ass next to you". or id love to be just the same height as most of my girlfriends
become a supermodel, then let them say that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)