Your annoying/reliable news channels (1 Viewer)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
ABC does it for me, unbias, forward, trustworthy. (although some viewers have complained of their bias towards america...in which case i dont really care) Actually mostly everything on that channel is quality. Foreign Correspondant, compass...
Anyone agree?

Although i also watch SBS, that chinese lady kinda scares me - self explanatory.

Dont get me started on channel ten - not only did they rip off the ABC's Jamie oliver, but the news is like watching new idea/womans day, all those 'royal/celebrity' news, who gives a damn? And they were promoting Australian Idol too :mad1:

Anyone watch sunrise? I love kochy! Did anyone see their remix of 'where is the love'?

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
channel 10 buys foreign news so does SBS now i think, my teacher recommended to watch/listen to ABC, who cares if it's biased towards the US, isn't everything in the Media? (Except John Howard)

psycho_mushy

HSC
my most reliable news provided is CCTV 9..

Central China Television :D

inasero

Reborn
HSC
STFUPM...

that said...i like foreign correspondent and global village

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Probably CNN website I find it pretty reliable, not much Australian news though.

= Jennifer =

HSC
i watch abc news and sbs new as well as foreign correspondant

Originally posted by veanz
Anyone watch sunrise? I love kochy! Did anyone see their remix of 'where is the love'?
yes i do!!! i love kochy too....i saw the where is the love remix very memorable...lol lol

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I have all the CNN channels and Sky News on Optus, so I flick to them more often than watching the news. I'd rather read the paper which is very narrow-minded of me, but so be it.

cheesegrater

Overlord of the universe
Originally posted by veanz
ABC does it for me, unbias, forward, trustworthy. (although some viewers have complained of their bias towards america...in which case i dont really care) Actually mostly everything on that channel is quality. Foreign Correspondant, compass...
Anyone agree?

ABC unbiased????????????? they are so far left its not funny, Tony Eastley (sp?) is the fattest communist ever, im suprised the governmet doesnt shut them down, i supose their trying buget cuts and all... still better than Nine.
Best for news is googles automated website takes stories form hundreds of sources giving you many opionions on one topic (if you could be bothered to read more than one...)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
I'd rather read the paper which is very narrow-minded of me, but so be it.
But then your behind for the rest of that day. You get yesterdays news today.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Maybe, but I don't have time for the televised news. But when I do I watch CNN and sky news.

windows xp

www.cnnenespanol.com though I don't really think you can read that if you don't understard spanish and there are almost no news about Australia.

From newspapers, SMH whenever I have the chance and...Daily Telegraph because that's the one my uncle is subscribed to. In TV...Channel 10 because is the only channel with a acceptable signal in my TV.

Last edited:

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
CNN and other cable news is live, and often the news on American TV is played before it is here (Most world events happen while we are asleep).

I watch a mix of channel 7, SBS, CNN, BBC, Sky News London and Fox News ...

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
I'm mainly ABC and SBS these days. I don't have cable

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
SBS used to be good, until they started buying their news from other sources :s

ABC is definately biased...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)