your 2007 uni courses (1 Viewer)

~Han~

HSC
My target UAI is 96+ for Bachelor of Arts Communication (media arts and production) and international studies at UTS. Dream course anyway!
I will probably end up at Wagga CSU doing something similar but the double degree in international studies is what i love about that course!

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
haha
the trouble wif me is i love to do too many things
wonder if there is a course where u learn:
design, a language, ancient history, commerce, law+ a bit of music??
o.o

wat do u know in international studies? i know u get to go overseas=]

~Han~

HSC
you study the language, history and culture of a country and in the 4th year, you study at a university in that country. its usally a 5 year course

HSC
N/A
mitsui said:
haha
the trouble wif me is i love to do too many things
wonder if there is a course where u learn:
design, a language, ancient history, commerce, law+ a bit of music??
o.o

i'd pick the ones that interest you the most career-wise, and have the rest as "side-topics", or future degree options. Remember, even if you don't do law at Uni, you can still buy the textbook and listen in on lectures! :)

Otherwise, I'd suggest a B of Arts. You can do your languages, ancient history and music there. Design can be done in short courses, commerce and law can be done by "listening in". Feel free to swap the two around should you actually want a degree in commerce or law :)

HSC
N/A
mitsui said:
For an "International Studies" in BRACKETS like mine - and directly related to the MQ BCA degree - it means I work for 100 hours overseas at an approved institution at the end of my degree. Several of my core art management units are also geared specifically towards a global market/audience/arts scene. :) It's still a 3 year degree, and i DON'T have to go to a non-english speaking country, or learn another language.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
glitterfairy said:
For an "International Studies" in BRACKETS like mine - and directly related to the MQ BCA degree - it means I work for 100 hours overseas at an approved institution at the end of my degree. Several of my core art management units are also geared specifically towards a global market/audience/arts scene. :) It's still a 3 year degree, and i DON'T have to go to a non-english speaking country, or learn another language.
oh wow. it sounds so fun. o_O""!

vg_woz_here

HSC
i was thinkin of doin Hospitality Management..but im not sure yet..mite change my mind later in the year...

i was also thinking journalism...or teaching....

gwemma88

HSC
* B Education (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences)/ B Arts .... University of Sydney.....83.10
* B Teaching/B Arts (Secondary–Humanities).... Australian Catholic University - Strathfield Campus (Mount St Mary)...... 83.10
* B Arts with Dip Education.......Macquarie University.......82.25
* A combined Arts/education degree ......University of Notre Dame..... dont have cut off as private uni.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm thinking of a commerce/finance or maybe a science degree, still not sure what I'm going to major in but that can wait till later this year.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
After reading through every post, im not surprised to see that nobody doesnt want to go to uni. That would be me if i dont study hard this year.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
gwemma88 said:
* B Education (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences)/ B Arts .... University of Sydney.....83.10
* B Teaching/B Arts (Secondary–Humanities).... Australian Catholic University - Strathfield Campus (Mount St Mary)...... 83.10
* B Arts with Dip Education.......Macquarie University.......82.25
* A combined Arts/education degree ......University of Notre Dame..... dont have cut off as private uni.
That uni. of notre dame is pretty new. I havent heard much about it. Only that it's small and christian i think.
Should know more.

P

pLuvia

Your one step closer to deciding on what you are doing Riviet :D:D From this
Riviet said:
I'm still not sure what i wanna do in uni, got a year or so to think about it...
to this

Riviet said:
I'm thinking of a commerce/finance or maybe a science degree, still not sure what I'm going to major in but that can wait till later this year.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I've finally got an idea of what I might be studying in uni... :shy:

Nat_nat

USYD:
BCommerce/Law - 99.6
B Commerce (Double major, I.B and Marketing) - 93.20
B Arts (MEdia and Communications) - 98.00
B Education (Secondary) (Humanities and social sciences/Arts) - 83.10
B Economics and Social Sciences - 90.70
B Arts/Commerce - 93.35

I only wanna go to USYD...no other unis.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Richie Rich said:
Commerce/ Law 99.6
Economics/ Law 99.6
Bachelor of law 94.65

All at Sydney Uni
Law (uncombined) is that low! I thought that it didnt exist.

Nat_nat

Smart_Dunce said:
Law (uncombined) is that low! I thought that it didnt exist.
I don't think it does exist....I went to the info day and the guy goes u can only do law combined - undergrad entry 99.6 uai or transfer in 1st yr or do a post grad in that case u can only do law on its own post grad..

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Thanks for clearing that up. I knew that there was something wrong there. At sydney, law (combined) is 99.6.

I heard that medicine will only be taking postgraduates not high-school leavers. Im not interested in doing medicine but am curious to know what's going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)