your 2007 uni courses (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
LMAO!

You GO Bookie! :p

Go do Journalism! You'll pwn most, if not, everyone, doing journo! Make me proud! :D

Alimoe_KG

HSC
If Bookie is actually doing well in the subjects he's studying (which scale fucking high. Freakin Ext.2 Maths, i should have done that :() and he ranks in the top 10 of each, he's easily looking at an UAI over 99. =O

Bookie goes to Sydney Boys yes?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
YBK said:
lol, yeah true!

GO FOR A 99!!

(easier said than done :D)
i rekkon eh?

i wanna show bookie that he won't "pwn" me .. lol

karoooh

HSC
LOL

I do too! But I know that won't happen... I can still get into Journalism without a 98! :p

Bookie

Banned
HSC
ybgay said:
*makes it his aim to pwn bookie*
;P
Go ahead.

kadlil said:
I think everyone wants to do that now ahhaha
Join muhammad's club over there. Actually, stick it in your sig. "Let's beat Bookie" club.

shinji said:
i wanna show bookie that he won't "pwn" me .. lol
See above.
airness said:
If Bookie is actually doing well in the subjects he's studying (which scale fucking high. Freakin Ext.2 Maths, i should have done that ) and he ranks in the top 10 of each, he's easily looking at an UAI over 99. =O

Bookie goes to Sydney Boys yes?
Yes, but I'm not exactly pwning the subjects. I just like to internet stoush. my realistic goals would be Top 20 maths....top 40/50 english.....top 30 physics......top 10 in cosmology?

carolyn said:
LOL

I do too! But I know that won't happen... I can still get into Journalism without a 98!
Sometimes I ask where is the love? Then I see Carolyn's stuff. She is the love.

You can get inm with a 93 I believe if your english and history agruments are good enough.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bookie, you may as well go for 5 digits, if you're that confident. Go for gold mate! ;)

Nat_nat

Bookie said:
google him up.
It's some cricket player on the pakistan team. He was a christian for a very long time but recently (sept 2005) he converted to Islam and changed his name to Muhamad Yusef...theres an article on wikipedia if u wanna know the "full story"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)