Young writer's showcase (1 Viewer)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
ok, i got my copy of the book today... so im gonna type out all the people who are in it just for you Alethia...

Short Story: Andrew Judd, James Mackay, Georgia Sholl, Deborah Fenkel, Samantha Yi Yan Wong, David MS Halpern, Sarah Jane Norman, Mark Dodds, Romina Scodello, Claude Baskind

Scripts: Lauren Crozier, Simon Hew

Poetry: Emma Dunlop Hill, Malinda Zerefos

Critical Responses: Nicole Lee Forster, Liesbeth Geerlings, Penelope Hunter, Melissa Leon, Juliette Ringrose, Bethany L Small, Amber Wood

Speech: Jessica Mason

Videos: Jessica Tyrroll, Lexi Landsman

Websites: Michael Coyle, Leah Jessup

i loved Jessica Tyrrell's film... loved it to bits...

iH

Oldie
HSC
Originally posted by snakeoils
ok, i got my copy of the book today... so im gonna type out all the people who are in it just for you Alethia...

Short Story: Andrew Judd, James Mackay, Georgia Sholl, Deborah Fenkel, Samantha Yi Yan Wong, David MS Halpern, Sarah Jane Norman, Mark Dodds, Romina Scodello, Claude Baskind

Scripts: Lauren Crozier, Simon Hew
Andrew Judd and Simon Hew went to my school. both great guys. both great majorworks.

Andy Judd is acting as a sort mentor for me for extension 2 when i get more done i'll be showing him a lot... we've been in a band together for like 3 or 4 years (which just broke up due to every1 but me leaving to go to diff uni's but may be coming back together for my HSC music performance)

Simon Hew amazed everyone with his concept... story goes that the headmaster didn't like it at all and then he went and got 50 :)

Sam

ok, sorry to sound ignorant (and i remember reading the answer somewhere... but can't be bothered to sort thru all the threads) but how do u get a copy of this showcase again?

we have the 2001 standards package, which is kinda useless, only got band 2/3 scripts... hoping to get something better than that ;)

Alethia

hitting dead ends
HSC
Thanks for the reply

to buy the book you go to the bos website and there is a link some where.
This year the book and CD come together for $25 (pack). This is because only the mm items are on the CD and the written items are in the book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)