"Young Writer's Poetic Licence" - SMH 13/11/05 (1 Viewer)

C

Crazy Pomo

Yeah Fleepbasding started one somewhere else in honor of gorgo, in General Discussions I think. Nonetheless. A great achievment.

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
oh, i'm sorry. I had an idea that it might have been gorgo, though I wasn't entirely sure.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
W00t! go go gorgo31!:p Good stuff! Congratulations! *does a jig*

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
also, I'm sorry for being rather late in my congratulations, but congratulations Kami for acquiring a BOS man stamp of approval, you really really deserve it

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
black_man said:
also, I'm sorry for being rather late in my congratulations, but congratulations Kami for acquiring a BOS man stamp of approval, you really really deserve it
Aww thank you! *blushes*

HSC
N/A
Dearest Chris/Gorgo31:

Congratulations! We're so proud of you, and take all the credit.

Much love,

Justin and Lynn.

J

jhakka

Yes. On behalf of Chris I would like to thank you all for this award, and would like to say that none of this would have been possible without all the hard work, bad jokes and general mentoring of your friendly neighbourhood EE2 mods: Justin and Lynn. So naturally, it's really an award for us, rather than him. :)

And on behalf of everyone else, I would like to offer Chris my congratulations and will even let him bask in his own glory every now and then. :D

WELL DONE, LAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
N/A
^ Only when we're not.

*bask bask bask*

PS: Justin's so totally corrupted me. I would NEVER have made this kind of non-babyproof-joke a year ago)

PPS: We are, in truth, terribly proud of Chris, and (hopefully) obviously aren't seriously thinking we're the only reason he achieved success. I think what he's done is fantastic, and our attempts at humour here is just our way of saying "you're brilliant!" in a creative way. :) Congratulations, Chris!

Last edited:

gorgo31

HSC
Thanks guys - am v. appreciative of this lovely EE2 community, and its particularly wonderful mods :D Thus, I share my awards with all of yee!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)