You *know* you're a chemistry nerd when... (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
aharhar ive got a Java periodic table on my phone lol ...

karnage said:
When you use the periodic table for insults to your buddies.

e.g. Atomic number, 67 42 corresponds with its respective letters

hehehe rather childish though :)
holy moly ? (Holmium Molybdenum)

karnage

HSC
f3nr15 said:
aharhar ive got a Java periodic table on my phone lol ...

holy moly ? (Holmium Molybdenum)
Nar just use the first 2 letters from each :)

SnapX

HSC
When you have a jersey with a chemical element and number on the back (Im caesium - explosive and rare)

*Buttercup*

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Haha, nice. :)

Just curious, has it come in handy?

I carry one in my wallet as well. :eek:
haha i don't think so... maybe, just to prove that i can spell my name with the symbols. but i dont do anything remotely chemistry-based at uni, so no not really! has urs come in handy?

Mattamz

HSC
Dispersion forces are the answer to life the universe and everything

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Mattamz said:
Dispersion forces are the answer to life the universe and everything
so true... so true...

and law of uncertainty is the answer to everything else...

beentherdunthat

HSC
taxman said:
....steal chemicals from the prep room
Wasn't me!!! ;)

When your mum forces you to do the dishes and you check at the back of the container of 'Morning fresh' to see if it's an anionic, ionic or cationic surfactant!

.... And when you're location on BOS is 'Near an ethanol molecule' ... ah heaven!

HSC
*Buttercup* said:
haha i don't think so... maybe, just to prove that i can spell my name with the symbols. but i dont do anything remotely chemistry-based at uni, so no not really! has urs come in handy?
Lol, nah not yet. But the one day I need it will be the one day I leave it at home. :(

ashraf91

HSC
im no chemistry nerd, itz all cause i got a shit teacher who made me h8 it, but maths will rip chemistry anydai

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
ashraf91 said:
but maths will rip chemistry anydai
mmhmm....... yes. ok...........................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................
..................................................................................................
..................................................................................................by the way. nobody cares bout your fukt up opinion

brenton1987

HSC
N/A
ashraf91 said:
im no chemistry nerd, itz all cause i got a shit teacher who made me h8 it, but maths will rip chemistry anydai
So why are you in this thread?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ashraf91 said:
I won't say that if I haven't even done 4u maths....

ashraf91

HSC
Srry Ppl, Dont Mean Any Harm, But I Understood Sum Ov D Shit U Talk About In Dis Thread, Maths#1, Physics#2, Chemisty#3, So Atleast Chemisrt Is In Ma Top 3 Favorite Subjects;)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ashraf91 said:
Srry Ppl, Dont Mean Any Harm, But I Understood Sum Ov D Shit U Talk About In Dis Thread, Maths#1, Physics#2, Chemisty#3, So Atleast Chemisrt Is In Ma Top 3 Favorite Subjects;)
I can see why English isn't in the list. xp

I would have said the same thing back in year 12, though my thoughts changed much....

ashraf91

HSC
xiao1985 said:
I can see why English isn't in the list. xp

I would have said the same thing back in year 12, though my thoughts changed much....
hahahahahhahha:rofl:, english is on my most hated list

beentherdunthat

HSC
Maths is better than Chem. The current chem syllabus is so dull. No good experiments!

EDIT: English is hawt.

HSC
N/A
Sepulchres said:
-When you win gold at the chemistry olympics.
No one calls this olympics. God. Pet peeve.

-when 'cis' doesn't make you think of complex numbers... :(
-when you hate petrol consuming vehicles for the incomplete combustion, and then try to conserve energy by avoiding either pedal whenever possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)