• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

you done with enrolment? (1 Viewer)

these days

HSC
N/A
has anyone completed their enrolment?
there are some questions that i would like to ask
i enrolled in combined law, however for semester 1 i only have one tutorial under foundation of law making semester 12 hours a week
while in semester 2, there are no tutorials at all, and only 10 hours a week
that seems too strange to me, how could there be only 12 hours for semester 1 and no tutorials for semester 2???? confused!!!
also when will the unimail be available ?? it says to enrolled students.....but not to me.....

justnothing

yea i noticed the same thing for my combined law (law/eco)...12 hours for semester one doesnt sound right...

i have one tut for law but none for anything else scheduled on my timetable...perhaps it is because we are to still organise some stuff?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Guys, if you are Com/Law or Eco/Law, you have to enrol in tutes via TAS.

Go to www.fce.unsw.edu.au and click on TAS Class Preferences on the main page.

This will enable you to submit preferences for the tute times that you want. Results of that will be out on the 1st day of uni.

Acid

HSC
I was overseas when it all hit the fan (just got back today), but I did all of my enrollment for Commerce at UNSW online while I was away except the part where I have to choose my classes and such. I think i'll save that till after I go to the advisory session tomorrow... it's all bloody confusing at the moment though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)