you are at uni and where? (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
SHall be at teh ASB once again. Probably Rm 108.

Shall be wearing a scarf, Sean John hat, black jacket, jeans & some sort of shirt. =]
For my fellow stalkers

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
level 10 library, again.

while I was walking here I walked past that anime-character asian guy mentioned in other threads. ten minutes later, it's still taking all of my self-control not to start completely cracking up laughing.

I mean, that hair? that leopard-print silk shirt? are you serious? LOL!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
level 10 library, again.

while I was walking here I walked past that anime-character asian guy mentioned in other threads. ten minutes later, it's still taking all of my self-control not to start completely cracking up laughing.

I mean, that hair? that leopard-print silk shirt? are you serious? LOL!
im at library lvl 10 atm (i think), and yea, i saw him earlier, just b4 i went to library, like 1.5hrs ago, was sitting with him and another friend between matthews and library, outside biblio, catching up and stuff.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
im going to look into asb108 tomorrow for the lulz of shinji and then walk out again.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
im going to look into asb108 tomorrow for the lulz of shinji and then walk out again.
Lol. I lied. I didnt' go into 108, it was taken by another person. So we ended up going to 128/125.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
biomed D, wondering where enthused is today.

EDIT: I need to learn to remember that my phone not only sends text messages - it's also pretty excellent at receiving them. :eek:

Last edited:

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
cse laptop lounge. Fire alarm seems to register a tamper somewhere and doesn't want to stop wailing.

I'm here cuz there are too many people watching anime in the labs and draining all the uniwide bandwidth.

Also the tables are too high again...

HSC
Re: 回复: you are at uni and where?

Some of lvl 3 library is still roped off but they removed the temp walls and it's looking pretty awesome.

Edit: they've now opened all of level 3. :O

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)