yo chat am i goin make it to early entry? (1 Viewer)

Canoeboat

HSC
you guys reckon im gonna make it in uts engineering through the early entry edge program? Im tryna get into Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Dip Professional Engineering Practice (Civil, Construction), These are my yr 11 marks:11.PNG

Last edited:

rubypinky:)

HSC
you guys reckon im gonna make it in uts engineering through the early entry edge program? Im tryna get into Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Dip Professional Engineering Practice (Civil, Construction), These are my yr 11 marks:View attachment 42663
is that your report? mine doesn't look like that. its one page for one subject

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
bro as long as you can write your name on the exam paper and remember like half the shit u studied (optional), ur fine

kkk579

hello
HSC
for the unsw gateway entry school thing, do they take into consideration ur y11 marks? or is it just if u live in low socioeconomic area and/or attend a school in a low socioeconomic area. also do u submit the nesa grades or ur entire report?

randomuser246

HSC
for the unsw gateway entry school thing, do they take into consideration ur y11 marks? or is it just if u live in low socioeconomic area and/or attend a school in a low socioeconomic area. also do u submit the nesa grades or ur entire report?
They consider your year 11 marks and your personal statement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)