Yet another uai predictiOn!! (1 Viewer)

pRii

HSC
Hi, i know people are probably sick of predicting uai's by now, but i was wondering if someone could predict one for me?. :confused:

Below are my roughly estimated assessment marks and my ranks. Also my school does not feature in the top 200 schools unfortunately.:(

Assess. Mark Rank
English Advanced- 73, 7/59
Mathematics 2unit- 63, 13/29
Chemistry- 75, 7/30
Biology- 81, 6/44
Community and Family Studies- 90, 6/32
Visual Arts- 85, 11/70

Thanks. :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
your ranks are solid, and at this stage it looks like that maths wont be counted towards your UAI.
Youre definitely well on your way to 85+, but 90 is still possible. Just study hard for english and chem and youre there!
gl

pRii

HSC
Hey Jemsta..thanks for the reply..
Would you happen to know what i should aim for in the hsc english exam??..bcoz i know that if i dnt get a decent mark in advanced, my uai will be scaled down, so what should i be aiming for in the exam (if my assessment mark is around 75) to get a good overall hsc mark and to boost my uai rather than lower it?

And..one more thing..will community and family studies and art scale me down with the marks im getting in them?

Thanks..i appreciate it..:)

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
youll probably need band 5 for english if you dont wanna be scaled down, as the absolute minimum. itll be good to just aim as high as you can instead of just thinking about which band youll aim for.

so far you wont get scaled down for cafs...youll do need to do reasonably well though if you dont want to get scaled down...prob 85+ or something like that, but jugding from your marks and your ranks, it sounds like youre pretty competent in it and getting band 6 in cafs is pretty much a guarentee for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)