yep...another UAI request. (1 Viewer)

windows xp

Im suscribed to UAIseeker but I dont really know what the hell my "state percentiles" would be like. While I figure out how does it exactly works, I think I will ask you for ana UAI prediction. I'm at Marsden High School a public school. My ranks are:

Maths: -1/45
Physics: a/12
Spanish: 10000/10000
Legal Studies: 16/3
ESL: 1/0

....ok, this one is the actual rank plus what I got in the trials:

Maths: 17/47 80%
Spanish: 6/60 94%
Spanish Extension: 3/24 88%
Physics: 7/12 54%
Legal studies: 2/8 76%
Ancient History: 2/19 76%
ESL: 3-4/24 88%

What would be an aproximate in case I get similar raw marks for my external examinations. I also want to ask, which subject is likely to not to be counted towars my UAI.

Thanks very much.

Smurf133

Yeah go there and it tells u how everything will scale and i would say they would be around the high to mid 80's

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

windows xp

Thanks guys. Ancient History is not likely to count? That's one of my best subjects....oh well...I think I will have to sacrifice my Ancient History exam for the sake of my physics one and hopefully my physics exam will do....

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
There are two factors that come into play when your scaled marks are being determed:

1) The scaled mean for the course.
2) Your position in the course.

They are both just as important as each other, and one can compensate for the other. You need to take both into account when determining which courses aren't likely to count and so on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)