Year 12 Regrets (1 Viewer)

HSC
It's getting towards the big crunch - whilst I'm sure there's a lot of ground to gain I imagine for many of us hindsight identifies some major hiccups along the HSC year.

My own:
- Not choosing extension 2 english. Both my parents are english teachers and since a young age my mother told me never to do it because it was for the 'elite' students but I've ended up doing extraordinarily well at extension 1.

- Doing modern history. Bad luck caused my lines to cross with a year 11 class and I lost the decent teacher, and am now stuck with the one who gives us photocopies from some out of date textbook. I can't grasp a single module and the topics he picked are so rare (war in the pacific) I cant find anyone to help me.

Anyone else?

BackCountrySnow

HSC
not putting more effort in throughout the year. But i guess everyone feels that.

white ferret

HSC
- DOING 4u maths . . .
- Dropping ext 1 eng
- Not studying
- Failing
- Being born

mudcake42

HSC
not being in more photos during the year. makes doing a year book page bloody hard

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
not putting more effort in throughout the year. But i guess everyone feels that.
Hells yeah. I always think 'one more day' before an exam would help me ace the bitch.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
so many. so many i can't list.
ahhh man.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Not getting to know a lot of people in my grade. I can recognise everyone in the grade by name, but I know nothing about two thirds of them. I only know a handful of people well ><

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
Not getting to know a lot of people in my grade. I can recognise everyone in the grade by name, but I know nothing about two thirds of them. I only know a handful of people well ><
Same here... So many people that I hardly talk to.

Also, I regret not doing Music. I should have done that instead of Legal Studies. And I kind of wish that I had done better in the trials.

But there is one thing I don't regret: Not doing IPT.

Zephyrio

HSC
Doing chemistry.

Not doing ancient history or geography. Bloody idiot.

ness.xox

Member Member
HSC
- Choosing Biology over Legal Studies
- Doing Mathematics
- Not working hard enough during trials
and the list goes on.

Kaeze

Uber Monkey
HSC
probably not doing any study until a few weeks before the trials....that'll get ya....

and doing 3 sciences.....i enjoy them but im too lazy to keep up with all three...:jaw:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Kaeze said:
probably not doing any study until a few weeks before the trials....that'll get ya....

and doing 3 sciences.....i enjoy them but im too lazy to keep up with all three...:jaw:
make that.. not doing any study until a few hours before trials..
(or failing to study at all, as i did)

sleepplease

HSC
cannibal.horse said:
It's getting towards the big crunch - whilst I'm sure there's a lot of ground to gain I imagine for many of us hindsight identifies some major hiccups along the HSC year.

My own:
- Not choosing extension 2 english. Both my parents are english teachers and since a young age my mother told me never to do it because it was for the 'elite' students but I've ended up doing extraordinarily well at extension 1.

- Doing modern history. Bad luck caused my lines to cross with a year 11 class and I lost the decent teacher, and am now stuck with the one who gives us photocopies from some out of date textbook. I can't grasp a single module and the topics he picked are so rare (war in the pacific) I cant find anyone to help me.

Anyone else?
If you're really struggling with War in the Pacific, when I'm finished my notes I can send them to you. There are some notes already in the resource section that may help. I'm using the textbooks by Henshall, Miosovich (sp), and Laylaw which are all excelled - you could look for them at your library.
Best of luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)