Year 12 PiCS (1 Viewer)

artfag

Banned
HSC
Fuck Sprewellz, you can't pick up chicks in real life, and you aren't doing much better on the internet either

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
Auto Wah said:
Why are any of us here?
Because you are here

Is there anyone hotter than you?? i find that hard to believe :p , i know you think i'm just saying it but i'm actually telling the truth. Just look at how i have never complimented other girls in this forum for the good looks.

can you keep your lame pickup attempts to pm please? though it does make for some humourous reading :D

Mike iE

HSC
We had a walkathon last week and we had to dress up in themes. We were the village people and camped up the place !!!

Mike iE

HSC
yeah it was pretty funny, we got robbed of 1st place in the talent quest, i think they were scared that if we won it would promote gayness in the school. I'm sure we scarred a generation of year 7's

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
at lunchtime and sometimes in free periods (out of boredom) we play this word game where u try and make as many words as u can out of one word..
and cuz its yr12 and we take photos of anything.. yeh..
usually theres about 16 people playing but that was all we had in our free.. and after i left they managed to get up to 512 words
[we are sane..]

basketball

HSC
N/A
yaumm yaumayu,m

any one can help me in findin the outcomes for religion :)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
lol here is a picture of the Academic Curry Crew having lunch at centerpoint tower. just rewarding ourselves.

Kulazzi

HSC
hey zahid, you know the guy with the open jacket, tie showing in the bottom left, is his surname raja and the one in the top right Ahmad (or Ahmed)???

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Kulazzi said:
hey zahid, you know the guy with the open jacket, tie showing in the bottom left, is his surname raja and the one in the top right Ahmad (or Ahmed)???

yup thats right...u seem to know them.

twiddla

here is photos from last day of school - i'm the one on the far left in the cool prefects one and the other one is our school song on our farewell dinner

Kulazzi

HSC
zahid said:
yup thats right...u seem to know them.
no, not personally. They just look like their sisters who are (or used to in raja's case) attending my school :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)