year 12 muckup days (1 Viewer)

ahhhh!!!!

we dont really hav a muckup day, we just have an activites day. this yr we did it in 2 days... one for primary n the other for high school.... primary's theme was pirates n princesses, 2nd day was superhero showdown... was heapsa fun, we just hav all carnival rides come and food n fairy floss... awesome day n we raised like $400 for charity

evviebaby

HSC
stupid raper

because of our stupid pole so far up her arse its damaged her brain deputy we werent allowed to have a much up day. stupid b*tch. but we ended up throwing water bomb n stuff and do any of use have a scavenger hunt the night b4 muckup day? well we do and we told everyone my karly was arrested for stealing a stop sign when she wasnt really and the godd spread so much that even teachers had heard it lol it was soooooo funny.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
we just had a MASSIVE waterbomb fight(around 3000+ water bombs thrown in a matter of 10 mins)...and then me and some guys went back to our house and locked all the entrances and dropped water bombs(later water balloons) down onto ppl who wanted to come into the house or the house joined to our house..

...also..we have a toilet under the library so no windows and only source or light is from the lightbulbs. so we wait for a guy to goto toilet for a no2..wait till hes in the middle of his "process"...then switch off the lights...and chuck water bombs into his cubicle and then flour into his cubicle...we would turn the lights back on off course...

Last edited:

Bo-batron

HSC
atlasheadKING said:
Damn right we will be digging the most gigantanormousmungo hole ever created. But you had it wrong wid DIVE, coz you thought he was me I'm guessing. Loved your descriptions of the last day, you forgot to mention the goodness of Gillards though.... ah, beautifulness of the non study and the diving and the beer and the laying on the beach doing nothing and the beer and the diving. You 127.9% have to come to Middle. I don't know what this other plan of yours is, but it sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks. If you guys don't come to middle, maintain the traditions and help with the hole I will come and kidnap you and drag you all there by your big toes. And that road is all full of holes and rocks. actually, i can't really be bothered doing that, so please come and save me the effort.
Not happy with those yucky Egyptian Pharoahs, I should be studying them now in fact... This is all your fault. Seeya on Tues.
I'm so sad that I won't be there to take photos (again, I complained today). Nobody likes the idea of only going for one night (and, nor do I as I bag out people who don't stay for at least four days).. beause we have other stupid plans I don't like on the night of the 12th. So, maintain the tradition of our year without us (if that's possible.... as I said to the one who sings and plays guitar on assembly like, really well). Make sure someone takes photos, dig that hole, and enjoy the beauty!
Yes, Egyptoan Pharoahs are so not my friends, and I've decided that Athens never even had an economy
ps. So far.... our last day of school is winning.

Bo-batron

HSC
Hmm... well, if you are AtlasheadKING.... Then Divey man man is the one who likes to wear incredibly short shorts on the last day, with awesome glasses, during the assembly? Who had his pants pulled down repeatedly by naughty Nickarz at glorious Gillards? If so, I am turning into an internet stalker..... if not, let me know, and I will no longer call myself that.

atlasheadKING

Bo-batron said:
Hmm... well, if you are AtlasheadKING.... Then Divey man man is the one who likes to wear incredibly short shorts on the last day, with awesome glasses, during the assembly? Who had his pants pulled down repeatedly by naughty Nickarz at glorious Gillards? If so, I am turning into an internet stalker..... if not, let me know, and I will no longer call myself that.
Wrong again. You are officially the worst stalker ever.
It's true, our last day did rock. Yay for us and everything that has anything to do with us. Not only did Athens not have an economy, I'm pretty sure that only 3 or 4 18th Dynasty Pharoahs actually mattered, and it's looking loike the Minoan's history basically involves religion and not much else.
We will probably be at Middle for 2 nights, because 1 just doesn't cut it. oh, yeah- SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME. Looks like you're getting dragged out there.

Bo-batron

HSC
atlasheadKING said:
Wrong again. You are officially the worst stalker ever.
It's true, our last day did rock. Yay for us and everything that has anything to do with us. Not only did Athens not have an economy, I'm pretty sure that only 3 or 4 18th Dynasty Pharoahs actually mattered, and it's looking loike the Minoan's history basically involves religion and not much else.
We will probably be at Middle for 2 nights, because 1 just doesn't cut it. oh, yeah- SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME. Looks like you're getting dragged out there.
Well, I'm actually glad I'm not the best stalker ever... I'd rather it that way. But still, I thought (and so did Moose - she's in on this one too) I had nailed it for sure. According to another post of yours (see? ...stalker..... I really should be learning about smelly inbred Pharaohs) this person does Geog also... unless I just misunderstood!
But anyway, continuing on.
I've also decided that Athens didn't even have a government, at all... or just for this exam. What's funny is, I was thinking along the same lines with Minoan's history. I can handle the fact they may have had one, but only one palace. Pharaohs? There were none.
Go ahead and drag.

Bo-batron

HSC
Boo yeah!

Well, atlasheadKING....
So divey man isn't he who wears short shorts, and has his pj pants pulled down bu Nickarz.... but he is the one who liked to play Smashing Pumpkins throughout the entire Middle trip in 2004. He is the one who borrowed the big saucepan off me at Gillards this year (and shared around that great pasta!).... and he also likes to hurt himself whenever he consumes alcohol.... aka - the viking on the last day of school!!!
Oh yeah... the internet stalkers strike again!
Compliments to my main man (or woman) - Moose.

wow.... all that time, and I could have been studying stoopy Pharoahs.

7th Sign

HSC
nothing really people from another school egged some cars from our school,

People graphed alot of stuff, People had massive water fights,

We went to some beach and park for our year 12 much up day was pretty mad, Had like this massive asult with water bomb me and the boys had like this bucket with 200 their were some chic in bakinis on tha beech we threw like 40 at them :D the rest were thrown at random people and teachers....good fun...

joeyjeremy

HSC
We had a ball! Nothing serious though becoz we had some pretty pad past experiences hahah! *cough naked people*

Well we had Slip and Slide down a hill we have at our school
Corrdior Runs pissing agro science teachers off!
Hmm...... Typing people to trees and flour and water torture etc :p

Hmm..... plain stuff everyone had a ball and yeah! :D'

Wat else u guys do ?

joeyjeremy said:
We had a ball! Nothing serious though becoz we had some pretty pad past experiences hahah! *cough naked people*

Well we had Slip and Slide down a hill we have at our school
Corrdior Runs pissing agro science teachers off!
Hmm...... Typing people to trees and flour and water torture etc :p

Hmm..... plain stuff everyone had a ball and yeah! :D'

Wat else u guys do ?
well at my b/f's school they waterbombed the whole of the english faculty as a payback for having to resit the trials, lol he has some pictures, i'll see if i can post them up. Poor teaches, they get so much shit from us, i betcha they just can't stop celebrating that we're gone for good!

fuchsy

HSC
im only in yr 11 atm but the yr 12s at my school decided to use chlorine to write yr 12 2005 in the grass. it was brilliant.its like 2 months later and the grass is still completely dead in the shape of the writing. they also put motor oil in all the bathrooms and all over the bricks in our school but got in so much trouble because of the hazard of oil...they put all the rubbish bins and tables and chairs on the roof of the school and waterbombed us. the chlorine thing was funny but the rest was just gay. they got in so much shit for the oil and almost had their graduation dinner cancelled (it was that night) if they didnt clean up.

Eliza*

HSC
dive246 said:
maybe i went to last camping... mabe not... bit of net paranoia u know! u could be one of those freaky old skeezy wrinkly net stalker raperers. QUOTE]
Hello my fellow cheesetown bogans, yes I am in fact an old creepy stalker guy I have grey hair, my name is bruce and I am 42 yeras old. I spend my time on the net trying to stalk high school students so i can follow them out to their camp sites and take advantage of them in thier drunken states. I think I know who you are though...I know who bobatron is....did you get wit two girls at the same time last campin trip? haha (neither of them was me)

Bo-batron

HSC
Silly...

Why do people enjoy doing stupid things to their school? Like wrecking stuff, or dumping crap everywhere.... I don't see the point in that, or the fun. Some things are funny.... things that can be easily fixed or doesn't involve vandalism... I certainly don't see the fun in putting oil everywhere. You can have fun doing things other than that. Like giant Twister, for example :D

Bo-batron

HSC
Eliza* said:
dive246 said:
maybe i went to last camping... mabe not... bit of net paranoia u know! u could be one of those freaky old skeezy wrinkly net stalker raperers. QUOTE]
Hello my fellow cheesetown bogans, yes I am in fact an old creepy stalker guy I have grey hair, my name is bruce and I am 42 yeras old. I spend my time on the net trying to stalk high school students so i can follow them out to their camp sites and take advantage of them in thier drunken states. I think I know who you are though...I know who bobatron is....did you get wit two girls at the same time last campin trip? haha (neither of them was me)
I most certainly did not!!
I know who you are speaking of... it happened on the thursday night it did. You are speaking of a male... I, am not a male.
Bo-batron did not do that.

dive246

bobatron you willl NEVER guess who i am. never even come close (not even with that cheeky bruce moose.. i am the one you fear!!
we know you are no man. but whos to say you are no lesbian.
n come on.... wheres not the fun in a lil tad of vandalism. burning our names into the field would of been awesome although its usually a bit of a desert style.

atlasheadKING

(singing happily to himself....)
"We are gonna go caaamping, we are gonna go caamping, I'm going to dig a giant hooole, then I'm going to sleeeep in it, We are gonna go caaamping, and eat all the pretyy fiiisheeeeeeees"
yay.

schamoozlers

HSC
at our skool a bunch of the guys stole street signs, and random shit from the area and broke in late one nite and dug holes in the school oval and cemented the signs in :D.... teachers werent really impressed but hey they culdnt prove shit! annnnnnnnnd get this, our own skool captain from our year called the cops on the guys that were doing it! *coughTOOLcough* but yeh otha than that we had one hairy streaker and the good old war with otha skools in tha area

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Yeah, we weren't supposed to have one becuase of the "think of how it affects others speech" (although I'm sure next year will be allowed one) The day before the actual last day though some of the guys fully gald-wrapped one of the other guy's cars, and the only other naughty thing we did was show the copy of the yr 12 video that was supposed to not exist anymore (involved footage of one of the guys riding towards the hall in jocks, flippers and snorkel, on a kiddie's bike) Although the video still was quite funny (with the footage of the male school captain coming out of the local sex shop, and a polar bear dancing around at what appears to be about 3 am on retreat)

Eliza*

HSC
Bobaton I meant dive not u, I know who you are...(evil laugh) and I know you are a female(well at least I hope so) I agree, wrecking stuff ain't cool, you can have fun without doing too much damage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)