Year 12 IPT Major (1 Viewer)

Egghead

HSC
Just got this about 3 weeks ago, I need to research my topic on 'Transaction Processes' and create an individual website. Is anyone else doing this also? The thing I hate about it is the fact I must have a diary and get it marked.. That's the stupidest thing about it, why do teachers need to know my progress, I'm in year 12 and it's not like they are going to help me out anyway.

The other subject that's doing this is Relgion, with the Interest Study Project.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
you will find that, if you do go to university, that for most assignments you are required to keep a diary/journal

in business you will also have to keep a process journal

it's there incase you die or leave a company in the middle of a major project and someone else can pickup where you left off....it's also there as evidence if you make a mistake...

it's required in everything, get used to it

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Whether you are or you aren't is irrelevant. Fact is, you gotta do the diary. It's not that bad. It's the easiest part to bullshit.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
You have to keep a diary in the SDD project

i dont see what the big deal is , i actually like it , it lets me know how im going in terms of progress with my project

Scanorama

HSC
You can always do the dairy in the last minute, is not like the teacher will check if it is true or not, and as Lundy has mentioned before, it is thre easiest part to bullshit.

Gemstone

Keeping a log really isn't that big an ask, and if you actually do it every time you work on your assignment like your supposed to it's done pretty easy. Plus you can just do it in dot points as long as you make sure you note problems and how you fixed them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)