Year 11 Half Yearly (1 Viewer)

Kell - Dog

HSC
Hi can someone please post up there Year 11 Half Yearly test please?

Thanks

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Kell - Dog said:
Hi can someone please post up there Year 11 Half Yearly test please?

Thanks
You mean the Geography result?

I don't do Geography but I know how well my friends did. The top mark was around 17/20 and the lowest was 5/20. The calibre of students undertaking Geography at my school is quite low. (no offence to the subject)

People who do Geography at my school usually chose that subject because they didn't know what else to choose. (they were forced to choose it)

Oh yeah, I have got something else to mention. Exams at my school are different to yours, which means that one exam in one school is not a good indicator of how good they are in regards to other people scattered around the State. My school's exam might be harder than your school's or easier than your school's.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
That's funny, our Geography class only has a yearly exam. All the rest of the assessments are done at home. May I ask how you're assessment marks are distributed, out of curiousity.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
lyounamu: I believe they are asking for actual papers/questions for studying, rather than how others went :)

Kell-Dog: The resources section does not have a lot of actual past papers, but some members have placed their essay questions and responses there - you can use these essay questions for practice/get an idea of what other schools have asked in their half yearly exam papers. See here.
Lol, sorry. I got a wrong message then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)