Year 11 And Hsc Geography Tutoring (1 Viewer)

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
mods please dont move this thread, because a lot of the geo students wont see this if moved to the tutoring section

Helllo this is Kaivan

I completed HSC Geography in 2005 (I accelerated so I was in Year 11). I was ranked 6TH IN NSW out of a candidature of 4912 students (verify here http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebo...NC_2005_12.htm)

I have been DUX of Geography in SYDNEY BOYS HIGH SCHOOL since Year 10

I earned a medal in the 2006 National Geographic Channel Geography Competetion, ranked 5TH IN AUSTRALIA out of over 90000 students (verify here http://www.rgsq.org.au/resultsc.htm)

I am willing to share several past papers and broadsheets for skills practice, as well as extremely detailed notes, and perfect pre-prepared top-notch Band 6 essays and extended responses for all the topics.

In addition to this, I have excellent tips for structuring, addressing and writing an extended response essay to maximise marks.

I think it's very important you next batch of year 12s get a head start nice and early

Please contact me on dabeast04@hotmail.com if interested

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
haha i don't think many people can be bothered getting a geo tutor anyway. hmm plus kaivan doesn't list his rate.

hey but seriously good luck with that, you seem like a smart guy. although as a tip, maybe help around with geo enquiries in this sub-forum so people realise you're as top as what you say you are?

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
Oh ok my rate

well right now i'm looking at around $20 to $25, but that is completely negotiable
and i forgot to mention, i'm based around the eastern suburbs, so i could meet at anymore in the eastern suburbs up to and including the city

Last edited:

Dave2007

HSC
I'm also a struggling geographer in the eastern suburbs, who can afford the rate... But like people have said, who gets tutoring for geo!?!

Maybe I'll give you a message before the HSC :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)