Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Whoa whoa whoa haha!

For me I have to run and gym and stuff everyday so I do that in the morning (get up at 5:30am gahhh) or as soon as I get home from school.

Get yourself into a habit that becomes intrinsic. For me schoolwork (usually) comes first on my to-do agenda. If I don't get it done I can't read nice books or watch movies or whatever. So even though Skyrim may be your baby you may have to toss that aspect of your routine out the window for a few days a week. But it can be a great reward for when all school work is done (it never will be :tennisclap:)!

Start out by writing a strict schedule and stick to it for a week then make any alterations after a week and see what works.

Don't aim to do homework 'fast as possible' if you're not taking it in. School is to learn and not just to check off boxes :D

Enjoy your skateboarding! I'm trying to learn (failing) roller blades. My butt has never been so bruised from falling on it so much! haha

Btw: aren't you guys proud of me! Been up since 1:30am and not even rekd yet!

aaaaaah! so early! you see I like my sleep, so getting up early is out of the question lol. I usually go in the evening with my dad, but we can spend nearly 2 hours there!! :O

Yeah, I try to restrict xbox to weekends only, but still sometimes I can't play on the weekends and I basically die.

Yeah, I'll see if my timetable or anything for school changes and try to create a schedule for my afternoon based on whatever I have each day.

I suppose so, but I just hate sitting there, I can't concentrate for very long, and I always end up procrastinating so to prevent that I feel like I gotta do my homework quickly. >.<

Hahahaha! Yeah I'm getting the hang of skateboarding pretty quickly actually! I can now sort of go at a decent pace without stacking it, and I can go down a slight slope without nearly dying. I haven't had a bad fall yet, I might end up losing my footing, but manage to not fall on my butt somehow :') I bet if I don't have a bad fall now, it'll definitely happen if I start to try tricks :S
Only thing that screws me up sometimes is my fringe, it gets in my face and obstructs my view so when I'm trying to bring my back foot up on the board I lose my balance and fall off. I think I should wear a cap to keep it out of my eyes until I get a little better. :p
Have fun roller blading! My brother does roller skating. :p

Eeeee i would've been dead by now if i had been up since 1:30am!! :eek:

Last edited:

rawrliongirl

HSC
back to ugly, uncomfortable uniforms, annoying people and shitty teachers. yay.

rawrliongirl

HSC
This could be the last time I post on this thread if it comes down tomorrow!

Before I go, oh oh oh oh oh,
Listen closely,
Live everyday like it's your last chance to be heard and be seen,
So long, and good night
and
Thanks for the Memories

If it doesn't come down tomorrow then lol.

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
We don't actually start until week 3 after retreat -_-

Plus, if we want to drop subjects we have to wait until after half yearlies.... :chainsaw2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)