Year 11 2014 Chat :) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deloving

HSC
Haha oh gosh I didn't do much anyways I had 7 subject study notes to make and I have done 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Making notes on every single thing is pointless. Focus more on essays and/or exam type questions.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Finished work today
Nearly fell asleep while typing my Chem report aha

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
thats kinda the point. i don't want to live
Whaaat. Relax. There's so much that life can bring, patience: good things will come to you eventually, you just need to work hard and wait for them.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
The fact that ive try so hard in everything and have gotten nowhere..like i totally give up on everything. Also the fact that i feel like im a burden on everyone else. I have no hope, no motivation, no future and am worthless. Sorry i dont want to annoy everyone here with my tales of woe so ill just stop.

Sent from my ST25a using Tapatalk 2

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
The fact that ive try so hard in everything and have gotten nowhere..like i totally give up on everything. Also the fact that i feel like im a burden on everyone else. I have no hope, no motivation, no future and am worthless. Sorry i dont want to annoy everyone here with my tales of woe so ill just stop.

Sent from my ST25a using Tapatalk 2
Tell us your woes-that's the only way we can assist you-everyone has a future, you are definitely not a burden:), maybe it is time to seek some external help such as ask teachers more frequently so you can cope with studies a bit better, remember, often studying requires prolonged period of effort, you are only 7 weeks into year 11-don't give up, it took me six years of sustained effort to get me to where I had wanted, and you are only at the start of the marathon-don't burnt out and please tell us what's worrying you:)

Jordie97

HSC
whoops i meant cbf**
anyway, yeah...i am really behind in maths, i have a lot of chemistry and biology homework but I'm really not bothered.
tbh I'm not bothered with anything anymore. It's like I've completely lost interest in life. i don't know whats wrong with me. I just don't find enjoyment in anything anymore...except music and my guitar. :/

Hey pm me? Xx it's okay I get you we can pull through together xx

Jordie97

HSC
who here actually types up their notes really thoroughly and according to the syllabus? i'm finding that i'm struggling to find the time to do this... i generally just write all over my textbooks, like adding my own explanations etc. does anyone do this?
I am currently reading the syllabus and then making sure my notes cover everything required :-/ and I also scribble notes all over sheets and stuff hah

Jordie97

HSC
Making notes on every single thing is pointless. Focus more on essays and/or exam type questions.
I am making notes on syllabus point questions. In addition to this I am doing practise essays which I get my English teacher to read and also I will be doing past papers once I get time/closer to exams etc

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Damn, this Modern History essay is harder than I thought... I wish Fawun was still here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)