Year 10 people who are doing 2U Maths and doing the maths part of the HSC in year 11? (1 Viewer)

kinikie

HSC
I'm in an acceleration program at my school where we're undertaking the advanced maths course or whatevers and doing all nescessary exams and preparing to do 2U maths in the HSC next year so I have one less subject for year 12 and so i can focus more on EXT maths
is anyone else doing this? or has anyone done this? I just need to know what sort of typical marks people are getting in the yearlys and shiz, i don't know if i'm struggling or not for a year 10 person? lol thanks so much :)

kinikie

HSC
Re: Year 10 people who are doing 2U Maths and doing the maths part of the HSC in year

I think this might be in the wrong topic! Sorry!

rolror88

HSC
N/A
kinikie said:
I'm in an acceleration program at my school where we're undertaking the advanced maths course or whatevers and doing all nescessary exams and preparing to do 2U maths in the HSC next year so I have one less subject for year 12 and so i can focus more on EXT maths
is anyone else doing this? or has anyone done this? I just need to know what sort of typical marks people are getting in the yearlys and shiz, i don't know if i'm struggling or not for a year 10 person? lol thanks so much :)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you do decide to take up 4 unit or even 3 unit for HSC, your mark next year is irrelevant??

There are some selective schools that do this.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Re: Year 10 people who are doing 2U Maths and doing the maths part of the HSC in year

I did it last year...

and got 96 :eek:

Are you doing the entire year 11 and 12 in one year or have you already learnt prelim?

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
rolror88 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you do decide to take up 4 unit or even 3 unit for HSC, your mark next year is irrelevant??

There are some selective schools that do this.
Yes thats right.

Except it does get a lot of work out of the way so you can focus on 3 and 4 unit in year 12.

Plus its good practice for the HSC.

lemonade61

HSC
im doing the 2U maths this year aswell .. or atleast trying to .. if i get good in the trials i will ..

but my marks arnt so good .. my last was in the 80's .. so not a top grade .. my rank was like 40th ..

so i dont know .. i think im struggling ..

anyway i have my second math trial tomorow so i better go study for that .. :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I am accelerated. I am doing both MX1 and Mathematics this year.

12o9

HSC

SimonLee13 said:
117 of people in my year did the 2u HSC.
Only 80 people get to do the actual hsc though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)