Y9 Experienced Maths Tutor Wanted! Frenchs Forest area (1 Viewer)

RexRabbit

HSC
N/A
Hello there!

My daughter has recently changed to one of the selective high schools and in her recent Maths test she has got 38/100! But all of her other subjects are pretty strong.
Since she loves science and do hope that she could get into the subject that she always dream for when uni comes! e.g. working for Google!! .....you know this age!

We are looking for an experienced private Maths tutor who can come to our place: (Except on Fridays)

-with patient & fun,
-able to explain Maths concept well,
-can REALLY teach study methods, problem solving skills and exam techniques (if possible to eliminate all those careless and silly mistakes)

The main goal is to strengthen her foundation and increase confidence see if she could go for any higher level in Maths before Y11.

Interested parties, please reply with your rate, teaching approach/material usually be used and teaching plan (such like how often you think would be best at her level and homework plan etc.) and how you believe you can achieve the above goals via return.

All I wanted is to save everyone's time and get the right tutor if possible! Or if you know anyone can do the job, please let him/her and me know!

Cheers! And thank you for reading this post!

ElleEmDee

HSC
N/A
Have sent you a private message if you are still looking!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)