y r we classified under other uni's and wen does uni start again? (1 Viewer)

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
im pretty confused.

i have to click more then once to get to this fourm. or i mean i have to click one extra then all the others. why????? and when does uni start again? also confusing. does anyone know when the open days are or something? so lost.... need some help.

mishka

HSC
N/A
I guess it's because ACU is only a small uni and our part of the forum isn't very lively :rolleyes:

Uni starts again on 20th February however I think that orientation week is the week before that. Open days are usually held in September :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
Apparently the Strathfield and North Sydney campuses are having information days about courses on January 4 :)

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
really? on janruary 4??? thats early isnt it? i dont remember when the orientation thing was... grrr so early. yeh its getting so boring doing nothing... uni has such long holidays

mishka

HSC
N/A
it's for the 2005 kiddies for them to make their minds up about courses. "Proper" open day is in September :)

I'm at work and finding it not so boring at all :p

T

talene

I start at ACU this year, are we going to receive anything about o-week, when to go etc...It's fairly soon and I've had no word!

SweetSeasons

HSC
talene said:
I start at ACU this year, are we going to receive anything about o-week, when to go etc...It's fairly soon and I've had no word!

the 13th is the start of O-week, i'm sure info will be posted out. stress less hun :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)