Y kant Tori do interviews (1 Viewer)

HSC
That was torturous.

It was funny when she's saying how her Grandfather taught her to be open in interviews.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah god, i feel sorry for the interviewer.

kittycat552

poor richie kingsmill...

i could tell from the first err that she muttered down to the lamo responses that it was gonna be that bad...didn't predict that bad...maybe she'd had a few too many margaritas?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I think he did relatively well to salvage something out of it considering that state she was in. Ill be interested to see how Rove goes tonight. :)

daniL

HSC
That interview brings a new meaning to 'awkward silences'.

lalaurenisme

HSC
I'm sitting here waiting for it to upload (frickin' dialup), but I just have to say that I love your Sarah Blasko icon, absolution*. She's so hot...

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
whats the deal with her? yeah it will be interesting to see how rove deals with someone like that..

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
nice performance on rove although i always get the impression that she forgets the chords shes playing sometimes. it tends to happen a lot from the bootlegs ive heard.

HSC
N/A
My best friends brother has spoken to her before and he never mentioned.... how... bad... ack.

I'm not gonna be able to listen to Tori again without thinking about this ridiculous interview.

She's worse than Avril....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)