X2 (1 Viewer)

chip

HSC
X2 is awesome...........
did everyone notice the beast and gambits names........ i cant wait till the next one

chip

HSC
beast was on the tv as hank mccoy and gambits real name remi (i cant spell his last name) was on the computer screen i was so excited........

i love beast he rocks

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i didnt notice any references at all. when did they refer to them all? the only reference i noticed was the yellow spandex joke in the first movie.

Ducky

oh shuddup u...:p

i stil don't think it was as good as the first! *sticks tongue out*

Dexter

Originally posted by ezzy85
i didnt notice any references at all. when did they refer to them all? the only reference i noticed was the yellow spandex joke in the first movie.
they never did reference beast or gambit.....

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i see....anyway...it would be awesome to see them. but then again it might be hard to make poker cards seem really cool on the big screen like the other powers.

Dexter

i see....anyway...it would be awesome to see them. but then again it might be hard to make poker cards seem really cool on the big screen like the other powers.
sif it would be hard!
gambit throws flaming poker cards that look cool..
but the reason why they didnt add gambit was because..
whats his purpose as a character? if u get what i mean?

anyway.. i know that pheonix will be in X3...
coz jean was all flaming up, and she is pheonix (sorry to those who didnt know and i spoiled what happens but she aint dead :p)
but yeh, i hope they dont make her some 3D animated bird like thing, i hope she still remains like a human type thing... meh, i know what i want, and its hard to describe :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
dont spoil the movie for us! ;)

X3 i mean! the NEXT movie!

Last edited:

Dexter

Originally posted by Agnes2810
dont spoil the movie for us! ;)
i didnt spoil it... i just thought that some people here might be XMEN comic readers :p

but yeh... they better not have her transform into that flaming psycic bird like the comics... they just better have her like she was in the movie where she flames up and gets those cool red firery eyes...

why do u think they never said her nickname? :p
well... she didnt have one.. but she will get one in X3..
there soooo will be an X3 :)

chip

HSC
Originally posted by Dexter

they never did reference beast or gambit.....

they did too...... let me just clear it up...... hank mccoy is the beast's real name....... hank mccoy was on the tv in the bar scene talking for the mutants in a debate (remember he wasnt always the beast)

remy lebeau was gambits real name and when mystique is in the office stealing the info she scrolls past his name........

so there i'm right go and watch it again if you want to :p

Dexter

hahaha u have the eye of a tiger!
ill go check the movie out again, and see..

but if they do put gambit and beast in, they better not screw them up with ghey 3D animated characters.. lets hope the actors go thru some serious makup sessions like mystique and nightcrawler...

but not only that... i dont think they will add them in.. seeing that those 2 characters get the chop in the comics and animated series...

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
were rogue and gambit together in the cartoon?

Dexter

yeh they were... ive got some comics with all of them..
except for nightcrawler... who in a way replaces the beast..
and pyro kinda replaces gambit due to the similar powers..
but yeh.. pyro goes bad!!! as we saw in the movie...
magneto always has the opposite power to professor x in a way..
but yeh.. they used to be together... but now.. not anymore..
dont ask why.. its the way or marvel and their mysteries..
but hey who cares? the movie still RAAAAWWWWWWKSSS!

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
they can easily extend it to a series of movies, like the bond movies. theyve got so many characters and storys to go for. like pyro going bad and all the kiddies from the school growing up into xmen.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
dexter, you seem to know heaps about this. i used to collect comic cards. do you know where i can sell them or where i can buy the comics? (all this talk of xmen is making me want to read the comics for some reason)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
the highlight of the movie
is the Hot car!!
wAa =Pis it true x-3 will be made?

Dexter

dexter, you seem to know heaps about this. i used to collect comic cards. do you know where i can sell them or where i can buy the comics? (all this talk of xmen is making me want to read the comics for some reason)
yeh, PM me where u live around in sydney, and ill try tell you some nearby places i might know of around you. But in sydney city I know of one place that buys them... i think not sure.. but ill talk to you in PM

as for the HOT car seen in X2 (cyclops car) it so happens to be a MAZDA RX8... i sooo want that car.. not coz it was in the movie, but coz it looks sooo damn nice! :D

chip

HSC
yeh i dont think they would be able to have some of the characters without making it gay

as for the series idea they couldnt have it like bond going over years and years because they would have to have all the same character but i think they could defintely have a few movies maybe two more.......

i'm going to see it again..... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)