X2 (1 Viewer)

ReaveR

HSC
Originally posted by Dexter

as for the HOT car seen in X2 (cyclops car) it so happens to be a MAZDA RX8... i sooo want that car.. not coz it was in the movie, but coz it looks sooo damn nice! :D
Hahaha my dad said if I get above 90 UAI then he'll buy............................................................my mum one.

Thats alot of use to me, obviously. -_-

chip

HSC
nah X2 was awesome if matrix is as good as or better then the first one this will be the best movie month eva :D

Dexter

of course the matrix reloaded is gonna rock... who would say it would?

NO ONE! :D

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
We'll see, Dexter, we'll see.

Even then, opinions are always going to be subjective. :D

(Some people liked the 'Titanic' for crying out loud! :D )

Dexter

ooooh man.... my calader is getting excited!!!!

matrix reloaded all over it! lol :p

Generator

HSC
N/A
Sorry if this has been said, but Hank McCoy has always been the beast, it's just that he hasn't always been the blue beast.

Gambit wasn't used, I guess, because he has always been an older character, and that wouldn't really fit with the young Rogue in the movie...

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
what about jubilee? she was one of the students in the school. i thought shed be considered as a more major character.

Dexter

ok, marvel is weird with the way they right their comics.
the xmen movies are going by the more recent releases of xmen comics. if you have read marvel comics from ages age you will see that PETER PARK is not the real spiderman, but some weird blonde guy and some weird chick as his girlfriend. the marvel movies are going by the more recent series of the comics which is why many characters have been choped from the movies, but make special short apperances such as Hank McCoy appearing in the TV news broadcast during the movie.. as well as Stan Lee making an apperance in them as well. Hard to explain, but im sure your getting my drift...?

Leon_Phelps

Ok... alot has been said... rumours if you will... and i have taken it as my duty to put forward everything i know about this movie, and the series.

First of all.... it kicked ass on the first one

Hugh Jackman has signed on for seven, thats right seven! movies.

I'm glad that other people noticed cameos... Collosis, Hank McCoy, references to Gambit (By the way on that screen, not only was Gambits name there, but all of the mutants in jail...)

The Pheonix thing! OMG Next one will be sweet! She'll probably come back as bad pheonix, then turn good.

Gambit's mutant power is not throwing flaming cards, but the ability to put an electro kinetic charge into any object. He uses cards because they are small and portable and he can put a bigger charge into it. As for him being in any of the other movies, i think its a possibility, to follow the storyline in the comic book... he was a thief... and he was on that screen as being imprisoned... so maybe he escapes? However i doubt he will be a part of the X crew... he never was in the series... he was like a mercenary... Just goin around by himself helpin em out occationally

Pyro was ALWAYS gunna turn evil... You could tell from his first scene...

Well after all this i think i have come to the conclusion that i am a geek... Not a nerd, afterall if i were a nerd i would have to be smart too...

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Originally posted by Leon_Phelps
i am a geek... Not a nerd, afterall if i were a nerd i would have to be smart too...
Oi! Geeks everywhere take offence!

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GCS d s+:++ a--- C+++ UL++>++++ P+ L++>++++ E- W++
N+(+++) o>+ K? w--- O- M- !V PS+++ PE- Y+ PGP+ t*
!5 X R++ tv--() b++>++++ DI++++ D+ G+ e++ h! !r--- z?
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Damnit. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)