X- Men 3 (1 Viewer)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Considering the accent I'd say it's a good thing. I wanted to hit Alan Cumming with something hard for his German accent as Nightcrawler.

X

xeuyrawp

Daemontreu said:
Considering the accent I'd say it's a good thing. I wanted to hit Alan Cumming with something hard for his German accent as Nightcrawler.
Hahah, 'Cajun' :p

X

xeuyrawp

dark_wolv said:
no nightcrawler in this one..... suxz bigtime
He was too invinvible in the film, though.

Once they showed that he could go through walls if he couldn't see where he was going, they essentially allowed him to get in and out of any situation.

Valo

HSC
This movie will most definately rock! not happy nightcrawler or gambit arent in it, but its good to see the Sentinals and Juggernaut in there. Theyve also got the danger room in this one so thatll be awesome

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Hmm, this movie probably won't be that good considering its had three directors throughout the film making process. It also doesn't inspire a lot of faith when the current director was thinking of having his (now)ex-girlfriend (Serena or Venus williams - one of the two) play the role of 'Stacy X'.

I'm also wary of the fact that so many characters will be included, one of the reasons that X-men is one of the more difficult superhero comics to adapt is because of its rather humungous cast(something like 50 x-men). Which is why they pared it down so severely in the first two, now that Brett Ratner is trying to attempt to include so many extra characters I wonder how watchable this movie will be.

These reservations aside, the trailer looks kick arse and I'm gonna go see it - if only to see Phoenix tear people apart atom by atom.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Hmmm is the Colossus guy in it. Or Kitty? (Girl who walks through walls/people).

Is there a emphasis on the battle between Ice and Pyro guy.

Nightcrawler was the highlight of X-men II.

Gambit I really dont see how he would fit into the story, theres already a love triangle and from memory Gambit and Rogue were together in the comics. He's not really an interesting character either, his skill is to gamble, throw plastic cards and run around with a stick.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
bscienceboi said:
Hmmm is the Colossus guy in it. Or Kitty? (Girl who walks through walls/people).

Is there a emphasis on the battle between Ice and Pyro guy.

Nightcrawler was the highlight of X-men II.

Gambit I really dont see how he would fit into the story, theres already a love triangle and from memory Gambit and Rogue were together in the comics. He's not really an interesting character either, his skill is to gamble, throw plastic cards and run around with a stick.
Ja, Collosus and Shadowcat are in it.

Gambit would so have rocked, a seductive metrosexual thief who can make things explode. What more could you want?:p

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
still- watching the xmen movies reminded me of watching the tv cartoons/reading the odd cartoon

cant wait to see it

Raikiri

HSC
I love X-Men, X3 = just in time for my birthday, heck yes.

Seeing Psylocke and Shadowcat will be awesome, I'm just crushed Nightcrawler isn't in it, he's always been my favourite X-man.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i liked it- being an xmen fan :)

i thought it was funny they left everyone leaving the cinema without knowing the proffessor ends up living- for those who left the cinmea early after all the credits roled, they have a scene with the other doctor the xmen are friends with shows xavier has come back to life some how...so sucked in to anyone who missed that scene

couldnt believe they let the crowd think prof x died!

otherwise glad to know the cure is not permanent- cant make megneto powerless

i thought vinne jones as jugernaut sucked to be honest

and why the hell was that guy from fraser a mutant :p

still a guilty pleasure for all marvel fans

and stan lee was in it too cause hes a slut

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
you're kidding me josiekiller. now i really wish i stayed behind after the credits :(

apart from gambit and jubilee not being in it - for the 3rd time - and nightcrawler not even being mentioned.. it was still awesome. 9.9/10.

X

xeuyrawp

thejosiekiller said:
i liked it- being an xmen fan :)

i thought it was funny they left everyone leaving the cinema without knowing the proffessor ends up living- for those who left the cinmea early after all the credits roled, they have a scene with the other doctor the xmen are friends with shows xavier has come back to life some how...so sucked in to anyone who missed that scene

couldnt believe they let the crowd think prof x died!

otherwise glad to know the cure is not permanent- cant make megneto powerless

i thought vinne jones as jugernaut sucked to be honest

and why the hell was that guy from fraser a mutant :p

still a guilty pleasure for all marvel fans

and stan lee was in it too cause hes a slut
Hmm...
It was pretty obvious after the whole life-after-death business that Xavier would come back. That being said, he didn't come back to life - it just showed that other doctor hearing his voice

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Xavier didn't die? Goddammit, who would've thought that there'd be content after the credits in an X-men movie

Fun for its absurdity. The girl that plays Jean Grey is truly scary lookin.

Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut was good fun. Angel's subplot was virtually pointless, ditto Wolverine's ultra-cheese Jean Grey obsession, which really took some of the shine off the ending.

Shadowcat was pretty cute.

katy-g

HSC
Im not an X-men fan.. in fact i hadnt seen any of the movies in the past... solely because i CAN NOT STAND hallie berry.

But i was literally forced into this movie (had a guy carry me in) and i have to say i was muchly impressed.

Go the crappy love story.

Storm is a pretty useless character. She does freaking nothing. lol.

Pilgrim

HSC
movie was pretty good. pissed off that i didnt see x come back to life and magneto got his powers back, so there may be a sequal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)