• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

X-men 1.5 (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
I bought it because someone said it was what happened after xmen 1 and before xmen 2 , i kinda thought he was full of it and the title of the movie ( DVD) 1.5 kinda yeah. ...

So i bought it and it had jack shit , except a few interviews and 6 ! only 6 extended crappy scenes , now i know why they cut em out

v sia

HSC
its okay i only bought it for 12 bucks , hehehehe * big w Managers special sale * or something

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Yeah, I bought 1.5 before I went to see 2...even tho I already had number 1...and I just sat there gaping at the TV repeating "what the fuck?" for about 5 hours after it had finished.

I returned it the next day stating that I got it for my dad for his birthday and my mum already got it for him. Stupid K-Mart...MWAH HA HA HA!

capsicum

HSC
it's not that bad is it? i've got the DVD at home cuz my bro purchased it before when it was on sale or something, but i haven't seen it. Xmen doesn't do it for me. i prefer Spiderman, but the second one though.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Obviously an X-Men 3 is coming soon since we saw the birth of the Phoenix in X-Men 2 (sorry to give it away for anybody who wasnt a fan of the comics) but I was thinking the other day, what will Marvel do next?

They've done Spidey, X-Men, The Punisher, The Hulk...what's next? Hopefully the Avengers or Captain America. I'd love to see Hawkeye on film.

This thread makes me miss my pre-teen years. I miss my comic books. :(

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Ahhh X-Men 3...Gambit will finally be in the movies. I wanna see more Jubilee though dammit!

They're doing Fantastic Four (Michael Chiklis from The Shield = Ben Grimm, how good is that) and Ghost Rider with Nic Cage next.

I want them to do Iron Man.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Kazuya said:
Ahhh X-Men 3...Gambit will finally be in the movies.
Oh, he was the coolest. I reckon they have that phoenix chick from the cartoons in the next x-man. Its kinda obvious from the death of Jean thing and then the bird shape in the water.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
taxman said:
Obviously an X-Men 3 is coming soon since we saw the birth of the Phoenix in X-Men 2 (sorry to give it away for anybody who wasnt a fan of the comics) but I was thinking the other day, what will Marvel do next?

They've done Spidey, X-Men, The Punisher, The Hulk...what's next? Hopefully the Avengers or Captain America. I'd love to see Hawkeye on film.

This thread makes me miss my pre-teen years. I miss my comic books. :(
Are you talking about this The Avengers???

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118661/

or is it totally something different.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
User Comments: This was a big smelly piece of dung, and that is being kind. (more)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)