I did!!1!

I'm so excited!!1!

I sung Seether ft. Amy Lee - Broken

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
hayabusaboston, we all missed you.

You disappeared for a good few months haha.

Rip, srs?

hayabusaboston

HSC
hayabusaboston, we all missed you.

You disappeared for a good few months haha.

Rip, srs?
really, sir cARRot? i was missed? lol i would tend to disagree haha. i was highly disliked by a majority of folk here. anyway i tried out for x factor with the shrek song, hallelujah. if any of you guys were there, i was the kid in the white shirt constantly walking around with a black briefcase lol....

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
really, sir cARRot? i was missed? lol i would tend to disagree haha. i was highly disliked by a majority of folk here.
I missed your schizophrenic rep bar. :)

anyway i tried out for x factor with the shrek song, hallelujah. if any of you guys were there, i was the kid in the white shirt constantly walking around with a black briefcase lol....
Why were you carrying it around lol? Also you think you made the tv?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Rip, srs?
Of course.
Haven't you heard me sing?
I sound like an angel.

really, sir cARRot? i was missed? lol i would tend to disagree haha. i was highly disliked by a majority of folk here. anyway i tried out for x factor with the shrek song, hallelujah. if any of you guys were there, i was the kid in the white shirt constantly walking around with a black briefcase lol....
Didn't see you. :(

"Shrek song" :frown2:

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Of course.
Haven't you heard me sing?
I sound like an angel.

Didn't see you. :(

"Shrek song" :frown2:
confirmed.
riproot sounds like a combination of Fergie and Jesus

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
luv dat voice

if he makes it on x factor i will vote <333

Jon Greenson

HSC
I did!!1!

I'm so excited!!1!

I sung Seether ft. Amy Lee - Broken
cool how did your second stage auditions go?, did they also get televised as well?, it is really difficult to get through to the next stage of auditions when it comes to the x factor, the televised part, because you will of had to get through the first part auditions like you did in march which is just before loads of x factor staff and not the actual tv judges like ronin keaton.

anyway, if you did not get any further there is always next year to auditions for the x factor so try again a lot of people do and sometime get through to the finals on the next attempt.

Last edited:

Jon Greenson

HSC
now it is onto the live shows now of the australian x factor, got there final 3's, been a better series then the x factor usa in some ways, though they spend a lot more money on producing the x factor usa, so should really be much better then it is, all glitz at times but not as much substance.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)