www.boredofstudies.org now working?? (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Yes. It will be for maintenance and from it being overloaded over the next couple of weeks

ThomasF

Hit the Dew
HSC
Do you guys ever buy more bandwidth or servers for the pre HSC rush? Seems like it would make sense to help share the server load and prevent crashes

gela

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Yes. It will be for maintenance and from it being overloaded over the next couple of weeks
do you mean it will be down for the next couple of weeks,

or just that its going to be overladed for the next couple of weeks?

It would be increadibly bad if you were down over HSC...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ThomasF said:
Do you guys ever buy more bandwidth or servers for the pre HSC rush? Seems like it would make sense to help share the server load and prevent crashes
Don't be silly, logic on here?

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
Omggg.. It's been a pain just going on BOS, have to wait two minutes for each page to load T_T Sif cram last minute!

Now it's back to full speed woohoo =D

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
gela said:
do you mean it will be down for the next couple of weeks,

or just that its going to be overladed for the next couple of weeks?

It would be increadibly bad if you were down over HSC...
It may be down for a few hours at some point, not all the time. It's just going to be overloaded from all the HSC kiddies logging on simultaneously. To be honest the servers are doing a fucking great job so far, page load times are way better than they were in previous years.

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Don't be silly, logic on here?
Exquabbles me, I find that quite lude. We're pushing as fast as we can!

Now I'f you'll permit me, I need to watering my emu.

X

xeuyrawp

mr_brightside said:
To be honest the servers are doing a fucking great job so far, page load times are way better than they were in previous years.
Yeha for sure. The site's doing much better than last year. Then again, the worst hasn't come yet. Usually it's actually the worst when the raw marks come out and all the kids want to use SAM.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
^Agreed. 2006 on the morning when the results came out :eek:

X

xeuyrawp

Kujah said:
^Agreed. 2006 on the morning when the results came out :eek:
2004 when the results came out... I was at work trying to use SAM infront of all the customers. Lots of expletives. :uhhuh: Actually, more expletives came out when SAM told me I'd get a UAI of something over 99.5. :-/ Totally wrong, though. :eek:

blackall46

HSC
This is poor.

It's a case of someone being rewarded for 'trying' to be good, instead of a decent server that actually works

Most other sites can cope, why can't BOS? I guess the admins don't want to put some money into it.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
The only people that have even the slightest right to complain are those with premium. Everyone else shut the fuck up, this site is provided as a free service and as such the admins have no obligation to continue to provide it to you 24/7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)