WWE wrestling (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hey everybody ive got a question to ask

is the wwe wrestling over in america real? of course, i only see bits of it as its not shown here in aus but from what ive seen it looks fake sometimes. ive also looked it up on wikipedia but it doesn't say if the fights are scripted or not

so, is the wrestling real? or faked?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
No-one asked for your opinion, child killer.

I reckon being thrown around 7 days a week for the entire year would hurt a fair bit, but that's not really what you asked. :eek:

HSC
The storylines / outcomes are scripted and alot of the fight is as well, although some of the fights have a bit of improv.

That's not to downplay the seriousness of alot of the matches at all, some of that shit would really fucking hurt for weeks, and they have to get up and do it again every couple of nights.

Some of the wrestlers more keen to do the risky stunts do end up getting shitloads of serious injuries, like mankind.

list of his injuries:
Six concussions from 1986 to 1998
- One broken jaw in 1986
- Two broken noses in 1993
- One broken cheekbone in 1998
- Lost four front teeth from 1989 to 1998
- Two-thirds of his ear ripped off in 1993 (Against Vader in Germany)
- separated shoulder in 1990
- fractured left shoulder in 1989
- dislocated shoulder in 1998
- Second degree burn on his shoulder and on his arm in1995 (In the King of the Death Match in Japan)
- 54 stitches on his left arm in 1995 (In the King of the Death Match in Japan)
- broken right wrist in 1989
- Bone chips in his right elbow in 1996
- Six broken ribs from 1991 to 1998
- torn abdominal in 1992
- A torn ACL
- broken toe in 1991
- A total of over 300 stitches in his arms, head, eyebrows, hands, ears, shin, cheek and lip

Anyone who laughs at WWE for being 'fake' is a fucktard, most of us would get ruined if we tried half of the things they do

Yup-tamoi

HSC
I'm pretty sure it is real.. i remember seeing tickets available to go see it live HERE in AUSTRALIA! i know its not much proof but maybe if you see it live then that will probably answer your question? i dont know lol.. although my brother loves watching WWE, he always tends to fight over the tv when its onn... lol

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
barbecuedflava said:
so is it like a play? the wrestlers know who will win before the match?
99% of the time, yes. other times the outcome is changed during the match, the referee has an earpeice on i think, so he directs the match too. but its all scripted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)