WW1 trials help (1 Viewer)

CJS101

HSC
hey I got my trials 1st week back so I was wondering in a summary of WW1 what are the most important things that I should include

Zephyrio

HSC
All the things it says under "Students learn..." in the syllabus.

rach19

HSC
Learn some key dates and events ie Verdun, the Somme, look at source analysis, the big three, treaties and alliances (War guilt), peace movements. Its a big topic so just do summaries under BOS topics

Kimia2409

HSC
i found a great syllabus outline of what you should know about world war I, i'll attach it...

other than that, for every other topic just stick to the syllabus. try doing practice essays on the 'key issues and features' bit, only once you've made summaries on each of the dot points

parisdan09

HSC
i found a great syllabus outline of what you should know about world war I, i'll attach it...

other than that, for every other topic just stick to the syllabus. try doing practice essays on the 'key issues and features' bit, only once you've made summaries on each of the dot points
thank you so much! these helped me too heaps! :)

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
also look at how to include the provided sources in your Q2 response and evaluate their reliability, usefulness and perspective in Q3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)