WW1- peace conference paris assessment task (1 Viewer)

angel_fire

HSC
hey I have just started year 12 and i have recived my first assessment task. I have to do it on the paris peace conference and i need to find 2 sources which conflict each other from the period of the war. Does anyone have any ideas. If so please help I can not think of anything. i think this assessment task is don everywhere so can someone please help. HOpe all went well in HSC congrats on finishing. well done. Please help me. Thanks so much angle_fire

aimstar555

HSC
hello angel here are my HSC notes on the Peace conference key feature. as for sources-the 04 paper question was on THIS FEATURE only it focused more on the 3 leaders that made most of the action happen. i suggest looking at the sources there to help you make a start.
Good luck with modern darlin. i came VERY close to dropping it, but glad i didn't cause i know it'll boost my UAI abit higher (even though i don't actually need a UAI...) peace out :)

rama_v

HSC
angel_fire said:
hey I have just started year 12 and i have recived my first assessment task. I have to do it on the paris peace conference and i need to find 2 sources which conflict each other from the period of the war. Does anyone have any ideas. If so please help I can not think of anything. i think this assessment task is don everywhere so can someone please help. HOpe all went well in HSC congrats on finishing. well done. Please help me. Thanks so much angle_fire
Why dont you choose the treaty of versailles, perhaps the specific "war guilt" clause (clause 231) and an extract from President Wilson's 14 Points? We did that assignment last year, I quite liked it actually, there's plenty of info in your local library on it :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)