WTS - L4D2 [Uncut version] (1 Viewer)

Vandalism

HSC
Like the title says. Looking to get rid of a steam account I have with the uncensored version of L4D2 on it.

Account is clean, with no bans whatsoever.

Asking around $30 for it. I believe that's reasonable as the silly cut version we have is retailing for around $80 in stores? And for like $50 on steam?

To the mods: sorry if this is in the wrong section, but the Buy/Sell section is more for textbooks and etc.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Im sure its against Steams/Valves T&C's to do it...

Vandalism

HSC
Unfortunately once a key is linked with an account, it's linked for good. However, if it makes anyone feel better, think of it as purchasing my time invested on the account?

Vandalism

HSC
Also wanted to note that the price is not set in stone. I'm a reasonable person opening to bartering, so feel free to try your luck. =]

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
how would one go about in purchasing your account? Because eitherway, it could be bad for the buyer and the seller.

You could be scamming the buyer so yeah.
Unless you guys meet and you transfer accountdetails & money then and there, there's no saying of what can go on.

Vandalism

HSC
Totally glad you asked. I would prefer to do the exchange face to face. With laptops and such it's so easy to just bring it along, swap cash, swap details - see them login etc. Both sides content.

Or if they lived ridiculously far away, do it over the phone or something. If it also is relevant at all, I've got good feedback on online sites where account trades/sales take place and I've been given some good rep. I'd be glad to post there for people to show them. :D

However, as I said, face to face would be preferrable for me and I'm assuming the person who's interested in the account. Less drama-llama action overall heh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)