Wtf!! Do I Do (1 Viewer)

blackbunny

HSC
going to live on campus next week. at dinner there are group tables. i dont know any 1. which table do i go to??

hasterz

HSC
just go to any table introduce yourself ... people at unis are generally friendly

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
blackbunny said:
going to live on campus next week. at dinner there are group tables. i dont know any 1. which table do i go to??
Livin on campus huh? poor thing. What unis that?

berghousemaa

HSC
Depends on which uni you're going to. I'm living on campus at St Paul's college USyd and everyone tells me it's awesome.

eshi

shy
HSC
blackbunny said:
I'm sure that when you move in that day you'll talk to some ppl...so maybe by dinner time you'll have made some friends? I'm sure there are others in the same boat as you, I reckon from what I've heard that living on campus would be heaps of fun...you'll get to meet a lot of different ppl, and ur lectures and tutorials won't be so far away! hehe ;)

Rory

HSC
Don't stress about it, you find once you're on campus, people just come up and talk to you all the time, so by the time the dinner rocks up, you'll have made a bunch of friends and just tag a long with them.

*Erika*

HSC
blackbunny said:
if thats the worst thing you have to worry about at the moment, think yourself a lucky girl/person....i assume you are a girl..

just sit anywhere and smile and introduce yourself....

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
look really suspicious, then when people ask you whats up, smile and say "I have new socks on" you're bound to gather friends!

uwsstudent

HSC
take it easy mate

u know i personally didn't make many friends in uws, i am from the north shore part, also i couldn't get used to the people who are older than me, but i still keep in contact with my high school friends, either way i think u will get it through, don't stress and if u have any concern, there will be ways to adjust ur days

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Nearly everyone living on campus will not know anyone... just introduce yourself, most people will be in the same situation as you... you will quickly make friends.

Living on campus is great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)