WSU (1 Viewer)

CALI22

HSC
hey! majority of people from my school got an offer to Macquarie University through leaders and achievers. I am actually so stressed out about early entry and not at least trying to apply, so I have applied for the WSU HSC True Reward Program. My first preference is a Bachelor of Business, and I got 3 B's and 3 C's in my Year 11 report as I kind of slacked last year, whoops. Is there a slight chance I'll get in? I also applied for the SRS, I have no clue if my marks are good enough, god help.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Regarding the HSC True Reward program, whether you will receive an offer depends on the specific degree(s) that you have applied for, as well as the relevance of the subjects that you took to the degree(s). You can essentially guarantee an offer by meeting the relevant academic requirement(s). In the case of the Bachelor of Business, you can be made an offer based on your year 11 results if you took any one of the following subjects:
  • Business Studies, with an overall grade of B or higher.
  • Economics, with an overall grade of B or higher.
If you are applying to be considered based on your year 11 results, the only additional requirement would be to complete the HSC.

You can also be considered based on your HSC results. In the case of the Bachelor of Business, you can be made an offer based on your HSC results if you took any one of the following subjects:
  • Business Studies, with an HSC mark in the band 4 range or higher.
  • Economics, with an HSC mark in the band 4 range or higher.
Additionally, WSU provides a list of requirements for all eligible degrees under the HSC True Reward program, which you can access here.

In the case of SRS, keep in mind that your year 11 studies are not the only factor that is considered. Other factors, including your school’s rating of your aptitudes, could increase your chances of receiving an offer.

I hope this helps! 😄

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Regarding the HSC True Reward program, whether you will receive an offer depends on the specific degree(s) that you have applied for, as well as the relevance of the subjects that you took to the degree(s). You can essentially guarantee an offer by meeting the relevant academic requirement(s). In the case of the Bachelor of Business, you can be made an offer based on your year 11 results if you took any one of the following subjects:
  • Business Studies, with an overall grade of B or higher.
  • Economics, with an overall grade of B or higher.
If you are applying to be considered based on your year 11 results, the only additional requirement would be to complete the HSC.

You can also be considered based on your HSC results. In the case of the Bachelor of Business, you can be made an offer based on your HSC results if you took any one of the following subjects:
  • Business Studies, with an HSC mark in the band 4 range or higher.
  • Economics, with an HSC mark in the band 4 range or higher.
Additionally, WSU provides a list of requirements for all eligible degrees under the HSC True Reward program, which you can access here.

In the case of SRS, keep in mind that your year 11 studies are not the only factor that is considered. Other factors, including your school’s rating of your aptitudes, could increase your chances of receiving an offer.

I hope this helps! 😄
hiii do u know when wsu offers are released?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)