WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

muhahahahahaha texted me and she said that she actually was having fun studying. I said what the faq? All dat study is getting to that poor girl's head...quick someone call the doctor!

muhahahahahaha

HSC

I officially take back what I said about enjoying studying for this exam. There's just too much shit to do. But the thought of having sweet sweet freedom at last seems to outweigh any short term negatives :)

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A

I officially take back what I said about enjoying studying for this exam. There's just too much shit to do. But the thought of having sweet sweet freedom at last seems to outweigh any short term negatives :)
and here i was thinking you would have been a good role model for how to study in uni

son
i am disappoint :(

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, but seriously, I do love the subject. It's just that there are so many different formulas (we get a formula sheet in the exam but I hate relying on it because, sad to say that I actually change the formula to suit the specific question because that one formula doesnt fit all situations...nerdy much?)
I love this subject and if I had the opportunity to work in finance forever, I would. It's just such an amazing area of commerce and not many people seem to enjoy it (which is weird, but then again we all like different things) what shits me is that finance is really empty in terms of the amount of students studying it. The lecture theatre is always only filled with a maximum of 100-200 students. when everyone shows up, theres about 250-300 tops at my campus anyway.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Lol, but seriously, I do love the subject. It's just that there are so many different formulas (we get a formula sheet in the exam but I hate relying on it because, sad to say that I actually change the formula to suit the specific question because that one formula doesnt fit all situations...nerdy much?)
I love this subject and if I had the opportunity to work in finance forever, I would. It's just such an amazing area of commerce and not many people seem to enjoy it (which is weird, but then again we all like different things) what shits me is that finance is really empty in terms of the amount of students studying it. The lecture theatre is always only filled with a maximum of 100-200 students. when everyone shows up, theres about 250-300 tops at my campus anyway.
I envy your enthusiasm. I sat in on a finance lecture once with a friend, and from my perspective, it was horrible... But it's pretty cool that you like it, because the less people competing for employment in a particular sector, heightens an individuals chances of securing a job, if only slightly :p...

hello
when is UWS meat
depending on the date canicometoo.jpg
Um, I think we all agreed on the 29th or something, at around midday in Parramatta (I'm terribly sorry for being so vague, but I can't remember the details... it's somewhere earlier in this thread though, I think)... And if you can make it, definitely come :p

Also, how has everyone's exams gone? :D Hope they all went well.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Hi!

Unfortunately I've hit a bit of a hitch in terms of the 29th, turns out that we have to attend a wedding that day -_- There are also 2-3 other UWSers who are finding it difficult to make it that day or are not sure they can make it. So is it possible to reschedule it to the 30th? Please post what you think.

Also yes Pat, if you are free that day and can make it, do come if you want (only fair if shadowdude is allowed and he doesn't go to uws, plus you seem like a nice and friendly member)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Hi!

Unfortunately I've hit a bit of a hitch in terms of the 29th, turns out that we have to attend a wedding that day -_- There are also 2-3 other UWSers who are finding it difficult to make it that day or are not sure they can make it. So is it possible to reschedule it to the 30th? Please post what you think.

Also yes Pat, if you are free that day and can make it, do come if you want (only fair if shadowdude is allowed and he doesn't go to uws, plus you seem like a nice and friendly member)
I'm cool with the 30th :D...

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC

29th you say
sorry won't be able to come
but yeah if you change the date someone let me know me know and i'll see if i can make it curious to meat some of you

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A

30th is the proposed date now

wat do u guys say?

shooky and shadowp00n are ok with it, as am I

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Yeah that's how it always is. If you go to lectures, be happy that you're one of the enthusiastic ones who bother to go to class. It's a commendable thing! They're missing out.

Hi!

I'm an honourary UWS student.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A

Aint honourary until brudda mirakon says so :p

He must meet u at mib3 neat to determine this

newbie_bored

HSC

Hey ppl I have created a new thread. Anyone willing for a conversation is welcome!

Peace.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

I think the 30th would be good. Sorry guys, I can't make it on the 29th, full time job so yep but if its stilforthe 29th then I hope you have fun! ,)
I'm so happy I finished my exams at last, party time for the uws student yeah boiiii. Still trying to figure out what to do for ky 19th hrmmmm.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I think the 30th would be good. Sorry guys, I can't make it on the 29th, full time job so yep but if its stilforthe 29th then I hope you have fun! ,)
I'm so happy I finished my exams at last, party time for the uws student yeah boiiii. Still trying to figure out what to do for ky 19th hrmmmm.
You made a whole thread about it last year. Go from there.

Also, retail shop.. or hang out with internet buddies

come on amani

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, well its just a 19th so I don't want anything fancy and lol who said im working full time at a retail shop? M8, I have three jobs now. That one is only a casual one. The full time job is thankfully close to home.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Lol, well its just a 19th so I don't want anything fancy and lol who said im working full time at a retail shop? M8, I have three jobs now. That one is only a casual one. The full time job is thankfully close to home.
But it's your birthday! You deserve fancy. You're not a... Jehovah's Witness who doesn't celebrate birthdays.

Also, you must tell me about this handy dandy new job you have next time we meet. I'm thinking it's something to do with... retail, possibly selling McNuggets :p (not really)

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A

K so far confirmed for the 30th for mib3 meat

Shooky, shadowp00n, muhahahahahaha, myself/mirakon (the better one will turn up :p )

Waiting for the rest to respond :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

(can i bring along three bos-er friends)

They're all Shadowdude-approved (it rhymes)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)