WRX or Impreza? (1 Viewer)

iNomes

HSC
Just a quick thread so someone can point out the difference for me? Or are they the same thing?

I wanna get one, but I go to look for a WRX and I can only search for an Impreza.

Thanks

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
The Subaru Impreza only has a 4-cylinder with 173 horsepower. A Subaru Impreza WRX is a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 224 horsepower. So yeah, id prob recomend the impreza for you. the WRX will have visual upgrades. on cars like this, they include, rims, spoilers, sport interior treatmen on gauges and controls, things like that. oh and intercooler. the regular impreza has no turbo therefore no intercooler so it has no need for a hood scoop. you can know wht type of wrx impreza by looking at the hood. if it has a scoop it is a wrx impreza , no scoop is a regular subaru impreza

oh, and insurace differences....

hope that helps

Last edited:

iNomes

HSC
yeah, I knew there were Insurance differences.

It helped heaps.

thanks

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Buttigieg said:
The Subaru Impreza only has a 4-cylinder with 173 horsepower. A Subaru Impreza WRX is a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 224 horsepower. So yeah, id prob recomend the impreza for you. the WRX will have visual upgrades. on cars like this, they include, rims, spoilers, sport interior treatmen on gauges and controls, things like that. oh and intercooler. the regular impreza has no turbo therefore no intercooler so it has no need for a hood scoop. you can know wht type of wrx impreza by looking at the hood. if it has a scoop it is a wrx impreza , no scoop is a regular subaru impreza

oh, and insurace differences....

hope that helps
Hood scoops can also mean the driver is what we call a "wanker"

Finney

HSC
Well i drive an impreza non turbo, therefore not a wrx, it has plenty of power as it is the 2.5litre version rather than the older 2.0litre version, great car with plenty of power and i don't really get called a wanker :) not much, anyways hope that helps a bit for your decision.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
a while back when i was looking at cars i found an awesome yellow wrx evo somethingorother wagon at a fairly decent price but the insurance was a fucking killer, 4K a year or somethig shit like that

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
breaking said:
a while back when i was looking at cars i found an awesome yellow wrx evo somethingorother wagon at a fairly decent price but the insurance was a fucking killer, 4K a year or somethig shit like that
prolly a club spec 9 nom nom nom

Sammy-Blue said:
Hood scoops can also mean the driver is what we call a "wanker"
Um...the hood scoop is there for a reason.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
farkkkkk that
get a fuckin v8 up ya
mayyyyyyyyyyte
plenty of storage in the back for all me VB

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
breaking said:
farkkkkk that
get a fuckin v8 up ya
mayyyyyyyyyyte
plenty of storage in the back for all me VB
Yobbo alert, LOL.
well, i doubt she would be able to drive a V8 because she is most probably not old enough....correct me if im wrong.
But if she did, id recomend a FPV, ftw!

iNomes

HSC
Buttigieg said:
Yobbo alert, LOL.
well, i doubt she would be able to drive a V8 because she is most probably not old enough....correct me if im wrong.
But if she did, id recomend a FPV, ftw!
You are highly correct.

That is on the list to get in the distant future.

A car with power,
:D

lebogun111

HSC
wrx r hectic but impreza r p plate legal

put wrx body kit on impreza n sik exhaust but dnt put wrx badges on coz ull be fuktard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)