Writing your name in section III (1 Viewer)

Fuzzy Juzzy

have a cigar
HSC
I accidently wrote my name without thinking. I presented my consultancy company as "My Name Consultancy" (obviously my real life name which I'm not going to divulge here, not the words "my name").

Any major problems with this? I'm not going to get zero, right?

arae

travels
HSC
Ah... mistake but I don't think they'll kill you or somethign for it. Maybe just lose a mark on the report format criteria. I used 'Candidate xxxxxxxx Consultancy'

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
lol, you gotta realise that the people who mark your papers are human. so it wont mean a thing..

You dont really need to mention "my consulting agency" blah blah..

makes no real difference. i didnt. :)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
lol, you gotta realise that the people who mark your papers are human. so it wont mean a thing..

You dont really need to mention "my consulting agency" blah blah..

makes no real difference. i didnt. :)
I've never even heard of people putting that in till now :confused:

ThreeOne

HSC
No one ever told me that we had to put a consultancy agent name on a business report. =/

Whatever.

miss-smexy

HSC
ThreeOne said:
No one ever told me that we had to put a consultancy agent name on a business report. =/

Whatever.
Agreed.

I always just write:

Executive Summary

The following business report outlines strategies for Way Out Ltd. to blah blah...

kokodamonkey

HSC
i just put that this report has been comissioned by the board of way out ltd to blablabllablablalba. just coz u put your actual name there they might have thought it was just a random name. no one from ur school is going to mark urs anyway so who cares

knotsandcrosses

HSC
Woah. What the hell? I never knew we had to that but maybe its cuz i know nothing in biz lol =]

Fuzzy Juzzy

have a cigar
HSC
You don't HAVE to. It's just a particular method of going about answering the question. Our class was encouraged to as it aided the structure of the response. 'tis all.

lisablah

HSC
N/A
nah you dont have to pu tthat consultancy thing. every skoel does it differently and bascially as long as you have a report format and answer the question you will be fine. so bascially executive summary, headings and subheadings

mattwillie

Awesomely Awesome.
HSC
I just write...

"As a consultant, I have been employed by................... blah blah blah"

Ozza

HSC
Well you shouldn't worry in any case, before they're handed to the markers; the board gives all the tests to people with big black textas and they cross out any reference to a place that you say is nearby, what school you go to and what your name is. These things happen, the board knows this, you shouldn't lose any marks.

Also, I only put A.N. Anonymous.. but only for the purposes of making it look like a business report, I'm sure it's fine if you do skip something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)