HSC
need help plz ...

Hey,

First of all, my texts for standard english are:

Raw, Scott Monk
Strictly Ballroom, Baz Luhrman
Wilfred Owen - War Poems
Cosi - Louis Nowra

I was just wondering with writing notes, what should i include? Like is it just character analysis, themes and a summary of the text ??

Should I write anything else? I'm gonna be summarising teacher's notes as well as the study guides ... is this a good idea ? How many pages shouuld I write for each text (approx.) ?

Thanx for any advice ...

Last edited:

slayer

HSC
N/A
study notes

it doesnt matter how many pages you have, u can have like 5 as long as u understand ur notes and u can actually study off them. character analysis wuldnt b my first priority. i wuld actually have techniques from each text and an example and a brief sentence on how it relates to journey ect. look at past hsc and trial exam style questions for AOS and then think to urself, if u were doin that under exam conditions right now what info abut ur texts wuld u want to have memorised.

i hope it makes sense and helps ya.

Lazy Lankan

HSC
hey thanx alot slayer, i've been waiting ages for a reply. I have no idea what the difference between 'AOS' and 'module'. Can u plz explain. BTW, what is the difference between the 2 exams that we sit for english ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)