WoW and good marks? (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
lol sunjet i don't think i can gank you >.< im a carebear :)

a few of my horde friends have alli accounts in my guild (omgwtfhax).. one in particular logs his UD priest on to meet up and he MC/buffs us ;) he's so cute!

one of the only ways to communicate alli/horde is to MC and then /e yourmessagehere on the MC'd person (since it makes them do the emote and it's visible to their faction) :)

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Damn priests

...nightmares of them standing on top of Gadgetztan roofs...

wyndchymz

HSC
anti said:
Now now, let's settle this with a good duel. :)

Grats on keeping your marks AND your mage xD

For the record, this little anti is a 60 warlock (alli) on blackrock.. come pwn me, because i know not what i do

A warlock? ;O Think I'll pass on that duel.

It's quite possible to have WoW and good marks as long as you are sensible about it. Don't play it the night before an exam! Do four hours of study instead of four hours in ZG! I personally choose to cancel my account during exam periods, because I don't need that kind of distraction at those times, and as we know, most of us will use *any* excuse to procrastinate during study periods.

Everyone has some kind of little vice in this category. Whether it's going out drinking and dancing on the weekends, or spending hours on the phone with friends, or playing an MMO...everybody has, and should have, something that distracts them from their studies. Personally I find it to be quite a good motivator. I make little deals with myself. "Finish your Modern notes, and you can play WoW tonight." I'm not great with the whole long-term goals thing, so I find this works out quite well for me.

Just use your brain. Whether it's WoW, or some other distraction, just be conscious of what has to be done, and do it. Stay focused, while keeping in mind that nobody can be focused 100% of the time, and it is normal, healthy and natural to have interests outside of school work.

yabby

HSC
I blame WoW and Blizzard in general for my average marks!

Anyways, Is Blackrock the only unofficial australian server?
The majority of players (in US) tend to be asleep between our prime time of playing.

Kaiser Zero

Banned
HSC
'I just got my epic mount - my life is pretty complete now'

Same guy that said that reckons WoW's robbed him of 20 UAI points, he wouldn't trade back though :p

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
yabby said:
I blame WoW and Blizzard in general for my average marks!

Anyways, Is Blackrock the only unofficial australian server?
The majority of players (in US) tend to be asleep between our prime time of playing.
Blackrock is the unofficial aus pvp server I think, although aussies are moving to other servers due to the crappy pings.

I hear Proudmoore is the unofficial aus pve server.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
think i saw a post by CM that said we might be getting oceania servers pretty soon; like next couple of weeks

anyone planning to reroll? i kno if they make an oceania server i'll go make an alt there, but i plan on sticking to my main on burning legion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)