WoW and good marks? (1 Viewer)

wyndchymz

HSC
illusions said:
WarCrack...

I've got a friend (Ailbhe: Lvl 60 fem. human Mage on Khadgar) who's a pathetic addict, and who has always topped all her classes... who has now slipped back to dangerously close to the median.

I am very glad I cannot afford it.

Well, that's nice of you Alice.

Hi, my name is Ailbhe, and I play WoW. I cannot deny this. Slipped back to the median, though? I don't think so. In fact, as of the last report, I am beating you in Latin, English, Ancient...oh, haha, wait, everything. So not only was this uncalled for, it was also inaccurate. And I don't appreciate you giving out my character information, either. Thanks for coming.

funniboi

HSC
wyndchymz said:

Hi, my name is Ailbhe, and I play WoW. I cannot deny this. Slipped back to the median, though? I don't think so. In fact, as of the last report, I am beating you in Latin, English, Ancient...oh, haha, wait, everything. So not only was this uncalled for, it was also inaccurate. And I don't appreciate you giving out my character information, either. Thanks for coming.
how do i pronounce your name ?

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
look.. as long as you live close to school, you can play any game you want.. this friend of mine lives just a couple of minutes away plays WoW, he had maths extension 1 which is a morning class. While everyone else is lagging behind coz noone really bothers to get up so early (our school is at Vaucluse - far away from everything), he can level his char relatively easily yet still have more time at home to do every homework!! Let see.. I live 1.1 hours away from school so both ways would be at least 2 hours less time to do anything at home (play and work). He gets that 2 hours to do his homework then play. Me? I don't play WoW but can squeeze some time for play other mmorpg like naRose.
IGN: TerrorKnight - lvl 4x
(NB: This game doesn't stop at level 60 like WoW, you can get crazy levels like 200 and the game comprises of 3-4 planets.. so far)

HSC
I was playing Ultima Online back in my HSC... It was fine.

Have been playing WoW since release, and it hasn't really affected my uni (D avg). I am going to be cancelling my account (simply because I am over the game).

Silvermoon server..

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I have a lvl 60 warri0r and I'm still doing pretty good. To above, Can I have you stuffs?
60 pal :p

except my account ran out ages ago

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
wyndchymz said:

Now now, let's settle this with a good duel. :)

Grats on keeping your marks AND your mage xD

For the record, this little anti is a 60 warlock (alli) on blackrock.. come pwn me, because i know not what i do

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha pb *shakes head*

*gets back to Fable*

hipPo3

HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha pb *shakes head*

*gets back to Fable*
*slaps assylum*

bad bad bad .. fable is teh biggest dissapiontment in gaming history

on the topic, ive been trying to keep myself away from that prostetute of a game. Although i did play it once for 5 minz - lev3 undead mage, baffled was i that i died once when i was lev1 cause i thought i could take 2 lev5 zombiez and one lev2 spider head on.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Rolling Stone said:
World of Warcraft
A video game so addictive, it drove Dave Chappelle crazy

When Dave Chappelle went AWOL, everyone had a favorite theory about why: Writer's block? Mental illness? Terminal flakiness? Chappelle, however, said the problem was addiction -- to a computer game. "You know what I've been playing a lot of?" he asked a San Francisco crowd during a stand-up set. "World of Warcraft!" He received scattered cheers, to which he replied, "I knew I had some geek brothers and sisters up in here."

Chappelle now has more than 4 million geek brothers and sisters around the globe -- World of Warcraft is huge. In this MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game), you enter the quasi-medieval world of Azeroth along with thousands of others, all vying to kill monsters and collect treasure. You can take on the role of, say, a dwarf paladin or an undead warlock. (Warning: Players routinely flip genders -- keep this in mind while hitting on a particularly hot troll.)

Since EverQuest debuted in 1999 and made dump trucks of cash, there have been at least a dozen serious competitors. The WoW creators tweaked the formula, taking out the annoying parts -- long boat rides, confusing interfaces, dull hours waiting for specific monsters to show up -- and leaving the fun stuff. Chappelle isn't the only one who has blown off his day job to kill Frenzied Plaguehounds -- he's just the only one to walk away from $50 million to do it.
WoW officially owns everyone.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
horde owns u :S
By the way, is that a horde yelling "G O T O W A R S O N G" I heard that putting spaces allowed u to communicate but wasn't sure if it was true.

Last edited:

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
horde owns u :S
By the way, is that a horde yelling "G O T O W A R S O N G" I heard that putting spaces allowed u to communicate but wasn't sure if it was true.
lol well they needed an army to stop me :p

I'm pretty sure they fixed up the communication system so that nothing gets through any more.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
after hsc, anti is so ganked! <3
haha today at unsw while studying this guy was playing WoW on his laptop, i asked him what and hes like "i dont know", which boser was it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)