WoW and good marks? (1 Viewer)

SmileyCam

HSC
Does anyone have World of Warcraft AND decent marks? is it possible? some of my friends bought it and they aren't exactly coming 1st, but I stopped myself realising what was really important ^_^ and reminding myself I would buy it after my last exam ^_^

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
hahahahhahahahahhaha

i think this belongs in the uai guidance area. :p

HSC
My marks are fairly solid and I have WoW, I don't really play that much, just a few hours a week, or an extended slab on a day off during a really quiet week at uni; just enough time to keep me from going insane ;)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
SmileyCam said:
Does anyone have World of Warcraft AND decent marks? is it possible? some of my friends bought it and they aren't exactly coming 1st, but I stopped myself realising what was really important ^_^ and reminding myself I would buy it after my last exam ^_^
u got good half yearly exam results, i am guessing u can manange yuorself well. i use to be hooked on other multiplayer online games, eg AOK and lost alot of time and hence did worse at school, but i am all good now. still need therapy though

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I got full marks in a history essay a few years back, all based on knowledge from the games pharoah and Caesar 3

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Depends on how well you can control yourself. I have shit will power, but enough to stop myslef from buying the game.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Deus said:
I got full marks in a history essay a few years back, all based on knowledge from the games pharoah and Caesar 3
haha funyn cunt.

ceasor was a wicked game but .

if i ever have to research senceless violence, i got my share of video games to talk about.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Curry said:
Depends on how well you can control yourself. I have shit will power, but enough to stop myslef from buying the game.
thats not will power, thats called being broke . its my natural willpower from spending money on useless stuff

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
I remember during high school I did poorly on my physics exam because of excessive GTA: Vice City gaming...aahhh the memories will last a lifetime though. I foresee a similar fate when San Andreas is released for PC.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
noneother said:
I remember during high school I did poorly on my physics exam because of excessive GTA: Vice City gaming...aahhh the memories will last a lifetime though. I foresee a similar fate when San Andreas is released for PC.
i am already planning to drop out of uni when it comes out.

gloomy

moo
HSC
WoW and good marks?? is there such a thing?
My marks are steady in the average rank, yet i still play WoW. But only on the weekends =)
im in that lvl 40-55 place where you just dont want to play any more. Thankfully that was just before my half yearlys o_O;

equiski

HSC
In geography I was a pro at the Urban Dynamics module (1/3 of the HSC course) from all my time playing Sim City 2000 as a kid.

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
I used to be addicted to Ragnorak Online, until they made it pay-to-play. Ah good times. Still, it was a complete waste of time back then.

X

xeuyrawp

SmileyCam said:
Does anyone have World of Warcraft AND decent marks?
Yes, I do. Although I'm sure my marks would be far better if I didn't play.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
I'm failing Uni because of WoW. Go figure :p

Keeping up my PvP rank just takes too much time >.<

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I probably will just barely pass Uni. WoW takes up a lot of time.

I don't really PvP hardcore in Tarren Mill. I like the small 1vs1 fights u get randomly when walking around the plaguelands :D

I'm a lvl 60 Undead Female Warrior.......The ONLY lvl 60 Undead female warrior in Blackrock realm :)

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Can't wait till BG comes out, hopefully right after my exams =/

I'm rank 10 atm (Lieut-Commander), standing 9 =D

illusions

HSC
N/A
kek

WarCrack...

I've got a friend (Ailbhe: Lvl 60 fem. human Mage on Khadgar) who's a pathetic addict, and who has always topped all her classes... who has now slipped back to dangerously close to the median.

I am very glad I cannot afford it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)