• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Would you..? (1 Viewer)

mzduxx2006

HSC
zaqwerty said:
Would you go back to the start of the year 12 and do it all again, knowing what you know now, or, with hindsight, do you just not give a damn? (with the reasoning that, to do it again, you could get better marks...)
no. everything happens for a reason.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
No way. I think it's more because if I went back and did it all over again, I'll be sick of it all over again and just flunk it like I am doing so now. Not to mention it'll be wasting another year of my life. I'll rather take an alternative pathway to get into uni, doing a bridging course etcetc.

I never want to do yr12 again. It was good but.. yuck. Not to mention HSC sucks hardcore.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
jayadore said:
No way. I think it's more because if I went back and did it all over again, I'll be sick of it all over again and just flunk it like I am doing so now. Not to mention it'll be wasting another year of my life. I'll rather take an alternative pathway to get into uni, doing a bridging course etcetc.

I never want to do yr12 again. It was good but.. yuck. Not to mention HSC sucks hardcore.
10/10 :D
good points !

i got sick of it about 3-4 months into yr 12 .. ><"

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
10/10 :D
good points !

i got sick of it about 3-4 months into yr 12 .. ><"
Now if it was only that easy to get 10/10 for HSC. :)

williamc

HSC
jayadore said:
Now if it was only that easy to get 10/10 for HSC. :)
itssss easy as. high bac= high uai remeber that k

f repeating yr 12 wat a joke, sif u cbf to do it again.

~LEAH~

HSC
I wouldn't do it again because I'm quite happy with my internal marks and dangerously close to losing all motivation and interest in life so I couldn't do it again.
I would like to stop time though to have a like two week holiday before the exams start and then study. If you could stop time before your exams what would you do?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
~LEAH~ said:
I wouldn't do it again because I'm quite happy with my internal marks and dangerously close to losing all motivation and interest in life so I couldn't do it again.
I would like to stop time though to have a like two week holiday before the exams start and then study. If you could stop time before your exams what would you do?
New Thread!

Stop time? NO. I want to enjoy every single minute. If i stopped time - the HSC wouldn't be over and that would just suck.

I'm actually not sure anymore about whether or not i would do the hsc all over again...could work out really well if i repeat but lol cant be fucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)