Would you send your own kids to the school you went to? (1 Viewer)

kelboo

HSC
1: Stella Maris College is a piece of shit, and hated every fucking minute, second and nano-second i was in the shit hole

2: College Guilleminot was ok, but that is not in Australia so it can't be counted...

3: Manly High rocks.... jst general atmosphere is mad for a school environment.

When I have little kiddies, if I'm still living in this area, no prizes for guessing where I'd send the little buggers.

emmamar

HSC
MLC is a pretty good school it offers many advantages that other schools may not... good teachers, good community.. but does anyone really like school?? where i sent my kids would probably have more to do with where i live though.. but yeah i would send them there..

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Haha Stella fellas - I wouldn't send my kids there for all the money in the world.

I went to Cromer High and I would have no probs sending my kids there... Not bad for a gov. school. And I guess the opportunities are only growing what with the college now.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
if i had sons, n was in the area that i live in now, i'd send them to MCP, but thats only 7-10, for 11 n 12, De La cronulla? :p i know they'd prolly like my decision...

the questions

I go to Glenaeon, a Rudolf Steiner school.......
very cool, i will send my children there, or another Steiner school-much, much, much better than main stream schools......

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I would love it if my kids went to the schools I went to, but there is no way I'll be living in the catchment area, so I guess I'll have to try and find somewhere equally as good (which will be hard)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
TLSC entrance campus - no too many stuck up ppl
tumbi campus - no to crowded now its a collage
bateau bay primary - yes i love that school

SweetSeasons

HSC
Yeah I go to Winmalee High, I would send my kids there. If a certain teacher has retired by then.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Dawson Primary and Penrith High

No and maybe.

Dawson is self-explanatory, being across the road from Mt Druitt High, and Penrith was fantastic fun to go to, but ever since my grade left the school last year it has been a really boring place to be.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Dominic said:
How badly does your school suck or rock?

Were do / did you go and what's the verdict?

Would you send your kids there?

yeah i would! they might get the same teachers as me! LOL then we can share stories etc.
It would be cool to send my kids to the same school, as then when they talk about stuff i would understand. and also you would stay up to date with school stuff! .. then again many of the good teachers that shape our school would have retired. there may be a principal/deputy change and they make or break the school .. but after all that if i am living in the same area i would send my kids to the school. but not my primary school. i would sen them to another near by primary school though so they dont come to high school friendless.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
my school nurtures the top students and leave the rest to rot in underachieving bliss

I wouldnt send my kid here

x-y-z

HSC
I went to a public school in the west and I'd generally try to avoid sending my kids to such a school. I mean overall it wasn't that bad, but it sucks having people in your class who are only there to collect their aus-study payments, while they achieve a hsc mark of 30 or less and drag the rest of the year down.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
I reckon schools from now will change.

So when your kids become high school age, the school could be totally different. And your trying to tell them how good the school was when you went there, but they'll be telling you how crap the school is.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I'll be homeschooling them. The education system just keeps getting worse... which is understandably given it is many thousands of eyars old. I'm sure it worked for the Greeks, but things change.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i'd want them to suffer the consequences of going to my school. but i hope that they will mor e or less become the crazy nut i am now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)