Would you go out with someone for fun? (1 Viewer)

Would you go out with someone you didn't like? Like they like you but you don't really like them but just wan to go out with them for the fun of it.

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
it depends on how you define "go out"... as in casual/dating/serious relationship?

i've definitely dated guys that i knew i wouldn't end up marrying...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Australian_Idol said:
Ok, so would you or do you go out with people you believe aren't marriage material? Do you just go out for fun?
God damn, grow up.

neo_o said:
God damn, grow up.

I'm being serious here. My friends and I were discussing this today and we were talking about how in religion class in high school, a teacher said that it is a sin to date someone you do not intend to marry.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
if its a sin to date someone you dont intend to marry then pretty much the whole world (excluding maybe people with arranged marriages) have sinned!

seriously....if we dont date, how do we know what type of person we'd like to marry. and even if we did know that, how would we know if the relationship would last the distance??

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Australian_Idol said:
Ok, so would you or do you go out with people you believe aren't marriage material? Do you just go out for fun?
well you don't really know if they are marraige material or not until you date them.
I think everyone deserves a chance.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
yea this does seem like a pointless thread.....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Australian_Idol said:
would you?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Australian_Idol said:
I'm being serious here. My friends and I were discussing this today and we were talking about how in religion class in high school, a teacher said that it is a sin to date someone you do not intend to marry.
Ok, I'll give you a serious answer then. I think that your religion "teacher" is putting a nice modern spin on.. something, to me it sounds more like her own personal opinion than anything from the gospel. Do what you feel is right. Do you think that it's wrong or immoral to have the companionship of someone you enjoy being around?

Fun isn't a bad thing you know, you shouldn't feel that you have to deprive yourself of it. :p

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
my friend asked this guy out for a bet. and they went out for a while then she told him it was a bet and he hates her so much now it's sorta funny at times..

so slack. :(

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Australian_Idol said:
ya fool .

*ashlea*

HSC
the whole point of dating is 4 it 2 be fun! i would date sum1 just 4 fun 4 sure, thats how u find out what sorta person u want, but i certainly wouldnt form a long term relationship with sum1 just 4 fun, especially if they wanted something lasting-if it wasnt just fun 4 them.. that would be slack..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...4 fun aye....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...nothing....absoluttttttttttttely nothing :)

*ashlea*

HSC
well ok then.. it clearly means something but i don't get it... oh well.. u keep on being confusing if u want.. i won't try and understand u... lol

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
*ashlea* said:
well ok then.. it clearly means something but i don't get it... oh well.. u keep on being confusing if u want.. i won't try and understand u... lol
thats ok...ur female, my mission in life (confusing y'all) is going strong :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)