Would u rather someone tell u the truth or lie? (1 Viewer)

Do you like the truth?

• Yes

Votes: 115 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 12.9%

• Total voters

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
"is it better to tell and hurt...or lie to save their face?

...well i guess the answer is, dont do it, in the 1st place"- missy higgins

i guess that only fits into certain categories?!

i think iwould rather hear the truth...even tho it MAY hurt...lying always gets a person into more trouble in the long run

get_born

Lying is never a healthy habit. Even a white lie to save your butt once, is like an adolescent smoking a cigartette. It is harmful from the very begining, and can become a habit that may be very hard to get out of.

Besides why lie... its just a sign of weakness i reckon, telling the truth is brave.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Saying you have lots of $$$ in order to get lots of sekz sounds alright by me :p

slip

HSC
while i think its normal that alot of people dont want to knwo the truth, i definately prefer the truth, and i think i can usually handle the truth pretty well, if some has to lie about something then chances are they have done something wrong and you have nothing to be ashamed of... and if its just simply being rejected then its not an issue at all, you gave it a shot, it didnt work out you move on. (better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all....)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmmm okay i think i kinda worded my thing wrong lol, it's not really a matter of truth or lies, but more like certain things bugging me and if i didn't tell him, it wouldn't matter (but will continue to bug me), but if i told him then he'd probably wouldn't really understand what i was talking about and also be a little hurt...

argh it's really hard without explaining it lol, rawr

but i completely understand about the "being gentle" part, even if it's the worst possible situation i try to avoid being nasty unless, well, i'm extremely pissed off. but i know whatever approach i take to criticise him, even a little, he will still get angry/defensive/upset :\

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I cant really hide the truth too well, unfortunately this seems to turn most girls off haha

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, "Does my bum look big in this" "Who cares, its going to end up on the floor tonight anyway"

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
i hate lying, but sometimes it's the best thing to do. i normally only tell ppl lies to protect them (unless i'm being a smartarse to some one i despise or i'm trying to get my arse out of trouble by getting the blame pinned on someone else)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i'd prefer to tell the truth, but it's soooooooooo much easier to just lie...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If people can't handle the truth, they're in the wrong reality.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
The truth. What the hell is the point in a lie? On most issues, the person who prefers being lied to already knows the truth. So the whole concept becomes a self-defeating delusion.

The fatass who gets told he's not fat already knows he's fat. He just likes to hear the fact that he's actually not as fat as he thinks he is so he can keep on munching away guilt free. If you're fat or ugly or smell like crap, accept it. We'll respect you more that way.

felixcthecat

HSC
definitely truth!! i dun care if it's bad or not.. truth all the way~~ it's soo annoying when ppl tell lies cuz u get so nervous whether u realli actually did alrite and stuff..

~~ my first post!! hehe..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)