Would pay for anyone who could help with Dreamweaver (1 Viewer)

kty18

HSC
This is urgent!

If you are very good at html or css or whatever please send me a message me!

*I need to build a few pages in Dreamweaver CS3

1005HA

HSC
If you are really desperate, oDesk is like a portal to thousands of programmers world wide looking for job. Just google oDesk and post your request and set a price. People will respond for sure for something so common. I've used people from US, Indonesia and Pakistan to help me with programming issues. Their price vary a lot. Generally developing countries ask for little eg. AU$3 per hour job, or AU$20 contract for one complete job. They can be less reliable though. Sometimes they gave me rubbish and still asked for money. I used a programmer from US, who happened to be one of the chief programmers for Ultima Online. He costed me AU$100 but was very quick and reliable. Each one of them has like a portfolio or feedback score. You can just check their background before hiring them. I'm sure you'll find someone who's willing to take your job.

Not sure what's the nature of your task. Is it for work, personal use, or school assignment? If it's homework/assignment from school, I'd think twice before using oDesk, as it would be like paying people to do your assignment and then submitting under your own name... :S Some schools can penalise you heavily if found out. In that case you should attempt as much as you can yourself, then ask around for help in specific little areas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)