would it matter if the guy/grl was a goth,prep,or nerd? (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
i would never go out with a goth, i just think that shit should be left behind by the time youre over 16.

nerds are hot.
like i said before.
BreaKing said:
your PM inbox will be full in approximately three minutes.
:)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I'd rather go out with a preppy nerd, like the girl i am going out with.. it's good to go out with someone smart, but at the same someone who is overly happy :)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
why is it that everyone is questioning "what is a prep?"
Cause no one has explained it, and it is an American term, not an aussie term

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
i dont really give a crap wat chiks are classified as, all tat matters is as long as they are damn hot, ill have a go.....im so shallow i know....lol

and also wat are preps in aussie language please

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
slinky said:
i dont really give a crap wat chiks are classified as, all tat matters is as long as they are damn hot, ill have a go.....im so shallow i know....lol

and also wat are preps in aussie language please
Well u tell me what a fucking prep is u prats and ill tell u what Skips call em
Dude your not shallow ur honest, and these ppl saying i would only date a hot prep or nerd are the shallow fuckers

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i thought preppy meant something like stuck up in a rich sort of way, with the really clean cut clothes

anyways, it shouldn't matter what stereotype they fell in

but realistically, it probably does. i like to keep my mind open. but i think i'd be turned off if they were too into it, or try hard ____[insert group]

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
table for 1 said:
i thought preppy meant something like stuck up in a rich sort of way, with the really clean cut clothes

anyways, it shouldn't matter what stereotype they fell in

but realistically, it probably does. i like to keep my mind open. but i think i'd be turned off if they were too into it, or try hard ____[insert group]
Oh u mean suave, rich c's
In that case ild probably go for prepy, out of all three, but maybe nerd too,

harlequinade

HSC
if i had a type, i think itd be the geeky guys. the whole "intellectual engagement" is bloody hot.

but then i think im working off the base where decent witty conversation is a must, and linking the witty with the geeky thing. hehe, so maybe im just aiming for people with some sort of social aptitude...

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
preppy is fine.

i cant believe theres ppl in here who would date goths/... thats scary and only allowed when yr 16. goths over 18 are scary.. especially the ones that have all that plastic tubing shit in their hair and wear rubber all day every day

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
harlequinade said:
if i had a type, i think itd be the geeky guys. the whole "intellectual engagement" is bloody hot.

but then i think im working off the base where decent witty conversation is a must, and linking the witty with the geeky thing. hehe, so maybe im just aiming for people with some sort of social aptitude...
geeks are massively hot

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
harlequinade said:

U want a deboniare suave guy, or a nerd who will talk about maths and computers and stuff

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
there's something appealing about guys with black hair. not so much the depressed part though. maybe you could help him/her through it?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I refuse to believe anyone on here likes people that wear those huge metal shoes, rubber vests, long leather jackets, all types of clown makeup, fucked up hair, cut their wrists all the time...

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea, but i dun think they mean full on goths.. i think they just mean depressed people that dye their hair black.
Well then thats not goth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)